Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Where can I find a list of DR 1 members that currently live in PP

    I seem to recall there is a list of member's location but can't find it in search function. I'm interested in contacting member of DR1 that live in Puerto Plata for a consulting project that I am involved in.

  2. #2
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,706
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johne View Post
    I seem to recall there is a list of member's location but can't find it in search function. I'm interested in contacting member of DR1 that live in Puerto Plata for a consulting project that I am involved in.
    GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND http://www.dr1.com/forums/general-st...v-23-03-a.html

  3. Likes Viajero liked this post
  4. #3
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    31,593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    wow, just 3 years ago and so outdated already, eh?

  5. #4
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    wow, just 3 years ago and so outdated already, eh?

    Isn't that list 10 years old or am I reading the date incorrectly??

  6. #5
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    11,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johne View Post
    Isn't that list 10 years old or am I reading the date incorrectly??
    If you go to the last page of that thread, it was last updated in 08/09, so only 3 1/2 years stale.

  7. #6
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,706
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johne View Post
    Isn't that list 10 years old or am I reading the date incorrectly??
    maybe it should be a sticky as it could get updated

  8. #7
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    16,409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johne View Post
    Isn't that list 10 years old or am I reading the date incorrectly??
    It was started 10 years ago and last posting was 2009. I think there is another thread and maybe Dominican Joe can find it for us. Who are you looking for?

  9. #8
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,706
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaC View Post
    It was started 10 years ago and last posting was 2009. I think there is another thread and maybe Dominican Joe can find it for us. Who are you looking for?
    found 2008 http://www.dr1.com/forums/general-st...ly-2008-a.html

  10. #9
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    16,409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMINCAN JOE View Post

    I knew you could do it! Looks like we had good intentions but the other thread goes to 2009

  11. #10
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,706
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaC View Post
    I knew you could do it! Looks like we had good intentions but the other thread goes to 2009
    I searched 20 pages on Google maybe that was the last one ?

  12. Likes AnnaC liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •