Looking to have a fun evening?

Isobel

Jul 21, 2011
Romantic sunset ride in countryside where they filmed 'Jurassic Park' followed by pig roast,
to raise money for horse rescue.
When? Saturday 23rd February, 4 p.m. onwards
Where? Minutes from Cabarete
Reduced price if booked before 16th February.
Further details from

Last edited by a moderator:

Isobel

Jul 21, 2011
This is not at the same ranch mentioned by Gilles. We are joining with this other ranch which is under new management to raise funds for our horse rescue. PM me for further details.

Isobel

Jul 21, 2011
As the weather seems to persist in dropping gallons of water out of the skies, we have postponed the fund raiser till Saturday 2nd March with special pre-booking prices up till 23rd February in the hopes that things will improve.

Please do support this. We've had two working horses come in today with severe haematomas on their backs which will explode if they aren't rested, probably for a month or so. They also have major dental problems. Did you know that if a horse's teeth aren't floated properly, the animal can't eat properly and will lose weight and become severely anaemic? That is quite apart from the pain they are in from having jagged bits of teeth rubbing the insides of their cheeks. There is no vet locally with the right equipment to deal with this. These things cost...

PM me for further information and come and have a fun evening knowing it is in a good cause.

Isobel

Jul 21, 2011
Reminder: only two more days to book for this event to help rescued horses and benefit from the early bird prices. Come and have fun and know you are contributing to a good cause. PM me a.s.a.p.