Celebrity Sighting - Cabarete

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
The battle between Sosua and Cabarete escalated yesterday when Glenn Close was seen eating in Cabarete.

Rumor has it that she was a guest of Frank12 but I think not..... she was seated to the east of 12's location.... some beach bar called "Daddy's" or something in Spanish.

Stay tuned for more updates.........

WW
Walter Winchell

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Not her first time in Cabarete.
I saw her 6 or 7 years ago when she was staying in the same condos where I was.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
She arrived in POP Tuesday 5th. at 13:00 on the Jet Blue flight. Boarded in NY and it appeared she was travelling alone.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
We get a lot of professional baseball players that come into O'Shay's during the off-season. I don't recognize them because i do not know baseball, however, the minute they come in and sit down the kitchen crew all gather around and start gawking over the kitchen counters--they recognize all of them--especially the Dominican players.

Yeah, we get our fair share of professional baseball players and quite a few retired Afro-American NFL football players. For me, they're much easier to spot because of their size. Perhaps because were a sports bar, they roll in. At the end of the day, they're all the same to me. Most of them--but certainly not all of them--are coming down to the DR for two things...the weather is one of them.:)

Frank

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Frank, they are coming for one thing and its not the weather. Same weather is in Miami.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
She arrived in POP Tuesday 5th. at 13:00 on the Jet Blue flight. Boarded in NY and it appeared she was travelling alone.

That's freaky... if you can say when I'll be arriving I'll flash you some titties :D