La locanda

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Lately I lunch with my family Sunday afternoons at La Locanda in Bella Vista (SD). Can recommend it to anyone. Very good fresh Italian food at very good prices (family of 5 (3 small kids): 1300 pesos incl. itbit and 10%). Just now I had them deliver two pizzas for 700 pesos. (Delivered by Alldelivery, La Locanda does deliver but not where I live, Alldelivery does).

Anyway, if you want pizza, pasta, ravioli, or even meat, try La Locanda.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I don't know if this is the same restaurant that used to be in Av Lope de Vega. At least it was called La Locanda, too.
If it is the same, definitively good food at a reasonable price...but the owner is a racist d!ck. I've seen how he treats people based on their skin color.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
I don't know if this is the same restaurant that used to be in Av Lope de Vega. At least it was called La Locanda, too.
If it is the same, definitively good food at a reasonable price...but the owner is a racist d!ck. I've seen how he treats people based on their skin color.

Don't know about the owner but yes, they have 4 locations - 2 in SD (BV and Lope de Vega), Santiago and La Romana, or so says my pizza box. They do make good pizza.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Yes, they have 4 restaurants. I don't know if the guy in always see in Bella Vista is the owner, but he seems nice. But I haven't paid attention to how he treats dark people.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Was a one of, or some you observed with more than one person? That's a hefty accusation.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Is a "Racist DICK", a "DICK" that only screws ladies of a certain skin color????
I don't give my "DICK" the choice!
I'm an "Equal Opportunity" Diddler!
It is a VERY serious accusation about someone who may, or may NOT, be the individual you are defaming, and does not have the opportunity to defend them self from a generic accusation.
Sometimes, we "SEE", what we want to "SEE"????????????????????????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC