Mosquito Trap

Feb 2, 2013
Anybody tried the Mosquit Magnet traps they sell in the USA here in DR? The run on propane with some kind of pheromone that attracts the mosquitos into a trap. Supposedly works well so I love to hear if you guys have some experience from them.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
We use our hands.
"Slap,Slap,Slab"!!!!
Killing mosquitoes here is like keeping "Sankies" off Canadian girls in an "AI Resort"!
NEVER happen!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCC

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
there is no better mosquito trap than white gringo's naked ass. just stick it out as a bite and have a friend ready to zap those pesky buggers with electric racket.

Leines

Jan 27, 2013
I lived on a farm here in northern Ontario, it backed onto a swamp.... I couldn't go outside my back door after dusk without getting completely attacked. I bought a blue rhino skeeter vac, the 1 acre model. It takes a few weeks to get the population down, you need to buy a scent block that sits on top, as well as a sticker trap that goes around the top part.... Try run about $20 for 1 scent and $20 for 2 sticky traps.... I found that first sticky would last about 2 weeks, and then about a month of each sticky after.....

They work very well here in Canada and I imagine they would work well in DR as well...

Feb 2, 2013
ha some great ideas here for sure! Often the less technology, the better here, so parhaps the naked ass is the way to go!!!