Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Do all dominican women steal from there men

Even if they have money of there own they will steal of you

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes ALL Dominican women steal from THERE Dominican Joe men...Have you ever heard of Joe Mama???

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

NO! As soon as you incorporate the word all into a statement its automatically stereotyping....

4. Likes Lobo Tropical, pollogringo, waytogo liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

If my woman had ever stolen from me then she would not be my woman. However she has on occasion over spent her limit when out shopping, is that stealing? Well if it is then all women have stolen, what woman doesn't enjoy shopping.
    I do however have a weird thing with my cards and wallet, I am super paranoid for some reason when here, I seem to go onto automatic pilot and start being really careful with my wallet especially. It probably says more about my insecurities than my lack of trust in anyone. She goes out to the cash machine often and never abuses anything. 4 years ago she went out to the cash point to get RD2000, and when she arrived home said she had lost it on route back. My heart sank a little as I knew about Dominican woman, and put me on edge a little, but not a penny (that I know of) has vanished since, but that doesn't stop my paranoia when in this country, by being super secure I'm saving everyone from any unfortunate issues. Best way to be here.

Now I come the think about it, I've probably helped myself to more of her money than she has of mine when in certain circumstances. (Need Colmado money and she's asleep, need to pay a taxi fare, shool fees, whatever) She asks, I don't.
    Last edited by Givadogahome; 02-11-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

my wife wants it she takes it. My money is her money. It never disappears as she always tells me with a laugh -of course I took it I needed............ When and if we go to the poorhouse it will be hand in hand. I trust her completely.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

lived with this woman from Santo Domingo a few years back. i had 200 dollars in my pocket one night, put there to buy something from an American who was moving back to Vermont. when i handed him the money, it was short 40 bucks. so, i asked her about it. she told me that someone must have broken into the house when we were asleep, and stolen it. she still could not answer my question as to why he only took forty, and not the whole wad.

8. Likes DOMINCAN JOE, waytogo liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

yes. they all steal, lie and cheat. they also have tails, hoofs and discreet trident they carry in their handbags.

10. Likes pollogringo, frank12 liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if the man makes the wrong choice in women he'll get burned whether it's here in the DR or anywhere else in the world for that matter. The Law of life, end of story.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread reminds me about my good friend Frankie that passed away a few years ago. When I first came to the DR he was tutoring me on the ways of Dominican women. He said that when he found one he liked he would give her "The Test.'

He then explained how it worked. She would be with him in his house and he would leave a sum of Pesos where she could see it. Then he would tell her he had to leave and be back in about an hour. He had the money counted to the last peso. It would be about 8 or 10 thousand pesos. When he returned he would count the money to see if she was honest.

Well a few weeks later he called me and told me he was giving a new girl "The Test." Next day I called Frankie and asked how it went. He said, 'she took it all and left." I told him I was sorry for him. He said she did better than the last one, she took the TV also.

True story.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINCAN JOE View Post
    Even if they have money of there own they will steal of you
    You might want to find a better class of Dominican woman.

Maybe your question should be...

How do I know if I'm a pendejo?

My answer would be...

Your Dominican woman steals from you

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast