Do all dominican women steal from there men

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Yes ALL Dominican women steal from THERE Dominican Joe men...Have you ever heard of Joe Mama???

amarillysh

Mar 26, 2008
NO! As soon as you incorporate the word all into a statement its automatically stereotyping....

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
If my woman had ever stolen from me then she would not be my woman. However she has on occasion over spent her limit when out shopping, is that stealing? Well if it is then all women have stolen, what woman doesn't enjoy shopping.
I do however have a weird thing with my cards and wallet, I am super paranoid for some reason when here, I seem to go onto automatic pilot and start being really careful with my wallet especially. It probably says more about my insecurities than my lack of trust in anyone. She goes out to the cash machine often and never abuses anything. 4 years ago she went out to the cash point to get RD2000, and when she arrived home said she had lost it on route back. My heart sank a little as I knew about Dominican woman, and put me on edge a little, but not a penny (that I know of) has vanished since, but that doesn't stop my paranoia when in this country, by being super secure I'm saving everyone from any unfortunate issues. Best way to be here.

Now I come the think about it, I've probably helped myself to more of her money than she has of mine when in certain circumstances. (Need Colmado money and she's asleep, need to pay a taxi fare, shool fees, whatever) She asks, I don't.

Last edited:

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
my wife wants it she takes it. My money is her money. It never disappears as she always tells me with a laugh -of course I took it I needed............ When and if we go to the poorhouse it will be hand in hand. I trust her completely.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
lived with this woman from Santo Domingo a few years back. i had 200 dollars in my pocket one night, put there to buy something from an American who was moving back to Vermont. when i handed him the money, it was short 40 bucks. so, i asked her about it. she told me that someone must have broken into the house when we were asleep, and stolen it. she still could not answer my question as to why he only took forty, and not the whole wad.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yes. they all steal, lie and cheat. they also have tails, hoofs and discreet trident they carry in their handbags.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
This thread reminds me about my good friend Frankie that passed away a few years ago. When I first came to the DR he was tutoring me on the ways of Dominican women. He said that when he found one he liked he would give her "The Test.'

He then explained how it worked. She would be with him in his house and he would leave a sum of Pesos where she could see it. Then he would tell her he had to leave and be back in about an hour. He had the money counted to the last peso. It would be about 8 or 10 thousand pesos. When he returned he would count the money to see if she was honest.

Well a few weeks later he called me and told me he was giving a new girl "The Test." Next day I called Frankie and asked how it went. He said, 'she took it all and left." I told him I was sorry for him. He said she did better than the last one, she took the TV also.

True story.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Even if they have money of there own they will steal of you

You might want to find a better class of Dominican woman.

Maybe your question should be...

How do I know if I'm a pendejo?

My answer would be...

Your Dominican woman steals from you :)

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I make a habit of loaning them the 2000 pesos they invariably ask for, and then when I have pointed out to them that they obviously have no ingtention of repaying me I send them on down the sendero.

No Dominican woman rich or poor, puta or lawyer will ever pay back a loan to you.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
No Dominican woman rich or poor, puta or lawyer will ever pay back a loan to you.

My wife has paid two loans back to me, and her cousin (female) has paid back several loans to her. Everybody in my wife's family, except one aunt, are good with money and reliable at paying their debts. She has a big family so that includes a lot of Dominican women.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
My wife has paid two loans back to me, and her cousin (female) has paid back several loans to her. Everybody in my wife's family, except one aunt, are good with money and reliable at paying their debts. She has a big family so that includes a lot of Dominican women.

Did your wife pay you back with "her money" or money you gave her? Besides, wives don't really count in this equation.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Did your wife pay you back with "her money" or money you gave her?

Her money of course. She normally has more than me but that double payroll at Xmas time is in the 800,000 peso range and she doesn't always have that much sitting in the bank if clients are tardy with payments.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011

Oh I dunno, I lent a friend who was not yet admitted to the bar(if that is the name here, lawyer/attorney) the initial for her first car, her family are wealthy, she was poor at the time, but she paid me back RD120,000. I even left the country for a few months and she still tracked me down to make sure I got her payment.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Oh I dunno, I lent a friend who was not yet admitted to the bar(if that is the name here, lawyer/attorney) the initial for her first car, her family are wealthy, she was poor at the time, but she paid me back RD120,000. I even left the country for a few months and she still tracked me down to make sure I got her payment.

I believe you, but the difference is this was a serious business loan, where he was talking about loaning a girlfriend 2,000 pesos. Girlfriends NEVER pay you back.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
How does a wife pay a loan back to her husband? That's like a wife asking the husband"baby can you babysit tonight so I can go out"

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
How does a wife pay a loan back to her husband? That's like a wife asking the husband"baby can you babysit tonight so I can go out"

Now we know why you were only married for a short time. My wife is a strong woman wih a streak of independence. There is our money, her money, and my money. My wife had her school before we ever met and she knows how to run her business. Simply accounting procedures demand payback of loans. Keeps bookkeepers happy and everyone involved knows what money went where.