I am a genius! Am I not!!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I advised my friend of the best way to avoid his departing woman (who wanted to take all the furnishings) who was claming all furnishings after 5 months to speak with the landlord and renew the contract on his rented apartment as fully Furnished (I looked at the contract and), he had previously rented unfurnished, in the contract it is subject to adjustment with the tenants agreement, (agreement is obvious).
My friend was getting ripped by his short term woman. Obviously his landlord does not mind RD350,000 worth of new furnishings. The gold digging wench is entitled to nothing.
I am about to leave the base and we are singing happy songs.
I think I saved his arse.
Round of applause please..........................................

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
Kudos for the creative thinking!

Unfortunately.....you may have inadvertently "re-allocated" his furnishings to the landlord. Therefore only temporarily saving his 'arse' until he decides to vacate the apartment.

Hopefully his landlord is nice!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
something tells me that the girlfriend is going to "befriend" the landlord now....

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
...and now the landlord owns the furniture.

Maybe the genius lies in not getting into such a problem in the first place.

I hope everything works out for your friend, but whenever a foreigner try to play the game "Who's Slicker than a Dominican?" on Dominican home soil, the foreigner usually loses.

Leines

Jan 27, 2013
Is she young & beautiful?
I have some extra furniture she can have.
Not "FREE", but we can "Barter"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Guess she wasn't that attractive if 5months worth of laying pipe isn't worth some furniture... Hell one more month here and shed be entitled to half of everything.... Now that becomes some expensive entertainment...

Dec 26, 2011
Guess she wasn't that attractive if 5months worth of laying pipe isn't worth some furniture... Hell one more month here and shed be entitled to half of everything.... Now that becomes some expensive entertainment...

I've never given anything to anyone that I expected back. Definitely not a woman that gave me her inner sanctum. We're all gonna die. Who cares about some furniture?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have a nice house, good furniture, and a car.
If we had no kids, I'd walk away from it ALL!
It's not worth the aggrevation.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC