Weird Happenings in Hato Mayor

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
From time to time these things happen in the campos and nobody finds out what's really going on. If it was just cows and they were taking the meat then I would say "Cuatreros", but I can't see why a horse as well and why just the head. Definitely humans doing this though...not an animal.

When I was growing up we had a bout of some weird things happening in and around our farm. We would find small animals (i.e. Mostly chickens and a cat once) dead...basically torn to pieces, but never really eaten. We would also find whole plantain tress shred to pieces as if a very angry animal had just gone on a rampage. People started talking about some Chupa Cabra like animal and my grandpa started spending the nights sleeping in the farm house with a pair of Machetes (Personally I was terrified I would bump into whatever was doing this)...This went on for months just random occurrences and one day it just stopped. We never did find out what or who was doing this.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
But CC....poachers wouldn't take just the head. They'd want the meat. The whole thing makes no sense.

They're comecabezas! Oooooooooooooooooo :paranoid:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
hmmm. are they comesolocabezas or cometodocabezas? because it matters.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
When I was growing up we had a bout of some weird things happening in and around our farm. We would find small animals (i.e. Mostly chickens and a cat once) dead...basically torn to pieces, but never really eaten. We would also find whole plantain tress shred to pieces as if a very angry animal had just gone on a rampage. People started talking about some Chupa Cabra like animal and my grandpa started spending the nights sleeping in the farm house with a pair of Machetes (Personally I was terrified I would bump into whatever was doing this)...This went on for months just random occurrences and one day it just stopped. We never did find out what or who was doing this.

are you sure you did not live close to my grandmother in a polish village? sounds like her doing.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
are you sure you did not live close to my grandmother in a polish village? sounds like her doing.

Was it the home made vodka? I would be shocked if your Platano trees were being ripped apart in Poland...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Was it the home made vodka? I would be shocked if your Platano trees were being ripped apart in Poland...

nah, my late granny had this penchant for solving small issues with neighbours by killing their animals.

so my guess the guy who went in for a coffee and found his horse beheaded also had a bit of toto on the side and toto's husband got a bit angry. next time it will be the guy's head.

Dec 26, 2011
Things just got serious when a horse loses its head...

[video=youtube;VC1_tdnZq1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC1_tdnZq1A[/video]

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
One of three things: random guys, the Chupacabra, or, and don't laugh, extraterrestials.

I'm much more inclined to believe this is the act from some guy, not so much the Chupacabra.

However, until a few months ago I would had never considered the extraterrestial option, but I really don't know what to think of this after having witnessed a weird event with a few cousins. Lets just say that there is some weird thing flying around the La Vega sky and its not noisy, but it is bright and orange. Initially thought it could had been Chinese lanterns, but I'm not fully convinced. Plus it was night time, cloudy and drizzling, so they had to be very low. These lights appeared one after the other and in a straight line, with no noise and as constant slow speed. The originated in the cordillera Central and disappeared in the direction of the Santo Cerro. Certainly someone driving along the autopista Duarte must had seen them too.

Nothing makes you think the impossible until seeing weird things with your own eyes and having others see it too. This last part helps in not thinking you're losing your mind. lol

Last edited:

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Mmm... and you think they come all the way to decapitate a cow or horse on some backyard planet? ;)

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
One of three things: random guys, the Chupacabra, or, and don't laugh, extraterrestials.

I'm much more inclined to believe this is the act from some guy, not so much the Chupacabra.

However, until a few months ago I would had never considered the extraterrestial option, but I really don't know what to think of this after having witnessed a weird event with a few cousins. Lets just say that there is some weird thing flying around the La Vega sky and its not noisy, but it is bright and orange. Initially thought it could had been Chinese lanterns, but I'm not fully convinced. Plus it was night time, cloudy and drizzling, so they had to be very low. These lights appeared one after the other and in a straight line, with no noise and as constant slow speed. The originated in the cordillera Central and disappeared in the direction of the Santo Cerro. Certainly someone driving along the autopista Duarte must had seen them too.

Nothing makes you think the impossible until seeing weird things with your own eyes and having others see it too. This last part helps in not thinking you're losing your mind. lol
Was it:

[video=youtube;4HYZpb3lce4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HYZpb3lce4[/video]

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
NALs, please, the explanation is very easy: those lights were super fast, nearly invisible planes developed by dominican military. pichardo told me about them.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I have no doubt it was a UFO,but it was not extraterrestrial.

Last edited:

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Things just got serious when a horse loses its head...

[video=youtube;VC1_tdnZq1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC1_tdnZq1A[/video]

Vito Rizzuto was recently released from prison in the U.S. ( he served I believe a ten year term) During his absence the head of the Mafia in Montreal his father was murdered as was his son.
Since his return from the States to Montreal there have been seven murders and two attempted murders deemed to have been related to revenge for his father's and son's deaths and also an ongoing fight for control in the city.
This is a very long and sordid story but the bottom line is that Vito Rizzuto was supposedly recently in the Dominican Republic for a "vacation":rambo: and if there are unusual things going on, I would not rule out some involvement. Especially when we start getting into horses heads and stuff.