Back in the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Was "away" for a bit there, due to some data that was not supposed to be "disclosed" without clearance from "above"... Let's just leave it at that (unless you want me away again:cry:).

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Well geesh Pichardo, we were all wondering where you disappeared to, there's even a thread dedicated to you. We were writing your requiem for pete's sake!!

So PLEASE, make sure someone here - anyone - has your phone number before you do another disappearing act!!!!

Welcome back!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
NALs was talking about you suicide and everything! we missed you so much! so many things you need to explain and illustrate with pictures!
we know you were in prison, really, but we forgive you. good to have you back, pichi!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
welcome back, PICHARDO. it is a relief to know that your absence was not occasioned by anything which could have been considered to be bad news.

Redscot

Dec 10, 2004
Glad to have you back, aside from the fact that you share the same apellido as my wife, always good to have some positive forward thinkers for this great country we were born in or have chosen to make our home.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Makes one wonder what cat let out of the bag. Was it about the peso naturally going to 28 if the government didn't continue to manipulate it?

Redscot

Dec 10, 2004
Without further adieu I ask you, what do you think of our new administration? I am going on 9 years living here, and it is the most optimistic I have felt personally. Then again I felt that way with Leonel, and have since seen him as a dictador fino, tyrano modernno. Leonel the great has become a super power and effectively entero' los rojos y los blancos.......I only hope he made a mistake thinking that he could deja el name' 4 years and ride in on his white horse. From the mouth of a high ranking DR politician to my ears..."Leonel es un enemigo cruel".....How much do you think the country remains in his clutches?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
wait, wait! the meteors. could they be a prophecy predicting the second coming of pichardo? we all saw the signs.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Welcome back, Pichardo. Your insight on issues, however warped at times, was missed! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.