Need a place to stay in Costambar

anthony

Mar 17, 2010
Hi people !! Havent been on here for a while so Im sorry if this is a repost . I'm planning on coming down to Puerto Plata in May for 2 weeks . The place I usually stay in closed up . I'm looking for a place that has a/c , tv and a pool . If someone has a link or maybe names of some places in Costambar , it will be much appreciated ! Thank you in advance !

P.S. No Atlantic Uno and No BlackBeard

anthony

david_

Dec 8, 2012
Anthony

The last 3 or 4 times I stayed in Costambar I just showed up without reservations and easily found many choices. Seems to still be pretty slow. Or, you can find several if you google Costambar.

charlie&ziggy

Mar 1, 2009
Is there anything else in particular? I go there every year and stay in Condo Lisa dubbed " Little Italy" I can give you the info if you want Clean and quite. I stay there every year. Just PM me for info.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
there is this place close to anchor restaurant. the same street as a local colmado. one bedroom.
you can call jorge for more detail. spanish and english. 809 801 2553. i do not know the price thou.
there are plenty of rental opportunities in costambar...

charlie&ziggy

Mar 1, 2009
Place we stay is right off beach and all the things you were looking for as well as in the price range you were looking for. If interested let me know. Charlie

dot

Jun 19, 2005
www.beyondthebeach.ca
We just spent a month at Mana?a Hoy - unit #5 (Jan. 20 to Feb. 19, 2013) - we spent 4 weeks there last year as well. Loved it as only one building and a narrow road between MH and the beach. Lots of bars and excellent restaurants close by if you don't want to cook.

Sorry - don't have office phone # - we just contact our Dominican "son" and he goes over and talks to them and makes our reservations. There is usually one or two units available on short term.... there are eight units in the complex.... all are 2 bedroom/2 bathroom units.