Anyone want to meet up April 15th - 22nd ~Punta Cana~

Pholicious

Feb 20, 2013
Me and a friend of mine are trying to get people to come to Punta Cana this year is there anyone who would be interested in meeting up? We are planning to stay at the Occidental Grand at the moment, unless someone can suggest a better resort for partying, nightlife etc.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Me and a friend of mine are trying to get people to come to Punta Cana this year is there anyone who would be interested in meeting up? We are planning to stay at the Occidental Grand at the moment, unless someone can suggest a better resort for partying, nightlife etc.

A friend of mine and I.....
..sorry, couldn't help myself.

hnf8705

Apr 10, 2013
Punta Cana April 16-23

Hola!

My family and I will be in Punta Cana during most of your dates. We will be at Barcelo Punta Cana. Not sure how far it is from your resort, but i've heard many resorts in PC dont permit visitors from other resorts. But we are planning on going surfing at Playa Macao at least once while we are there. Anyways, lemme know how you like the Occidental! :)

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010

What are you proposing Tonto? My time is Precious, Occidental Grand, wow, $670 a week, shooters...
Seriously this isn't Mexico kids be careful we take your coin, lots of desperate expats in Bavaro, making no money.
You have good time