Bateria Usada Para Inversor

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Since one usually doesn't know how used it is, I would not pay more than 2k if they look in good external condition.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Personally I wouldn't buy used batteries. Even if they look good on the outside its the inside that counts. The plates may be corroded. Even tho they may hold a charge when you check them they may not hold they type of charge used in an inversor system. Slow discharge to power your lights and appliances. Just my opinion. Then again if you know where they are coming from and their history......

Feb 15, 2005
Personally I wouldn't buy used batteries. Even if they look good on the outside its the inside that counts. The plates may be corroded. Even tho they may hold a charge when you check them they may not hold they type of charge used in an inversor system. Slow discharge to power your lights and appliances. Just my opinion. Then again if you know where they are coming from and their history......

thanks. This is an inquiry.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Each battery? $4000dr for 2?

A new battery costs between 4 and 5, depending on the brand. So I would not pay more than half that and hope for the best.
It is true that getting used batteries is in general a bad idea, but I understand sometimes there's no other choice. I did once and got lucky, the batteries (4) lasted for about 3 years which is more than half the expected lifespan of new batteries.