Any particular reason my post was deleted?

GH10ad

May 12, 2007
Hello, I posted yesterday politely asking for advice on passport expiry times and entry to the country. I also asked whether children who were half Dominican need to pay entry visa fees or not. If I broke any rules can you please explain? I'm very suspicious that my post was deleted. I even had at least 1 reply that I know of.

What's going on?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
don't worry. there were some server problems recently and many posts just disappeared and could not be recuperated :)
just ask again, ok?

btw, the only people who are free of entry visas are citizens or residents, i think.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Hello, I posted yesterday politely asking for advice on passport expiry times and entry to the country. I also asked whether children who were half Dominican need to pay entry visa fees or not. If I broke any rules can you please explain? I'm very suspicious that my post was deleted. I even had at least 1 reply that I know of.

What's going on?

My children have one Dominican born parent, but they have never filed paperwork to claim Dominican citizenship, so YES they have to pay both entry and exit fees.

Paperwork is required for children to get citizenship, it's not automatic.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yes seems posts, threads and even PM's have disappeared from the last few days so it's not just you. I think it's the internet aliens but some say it was the new server that ate them up.