Chip meets frank12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
..and they become friends.

I finished up a little early at the Mustard Seed orphanage today and decided to contact frank12 aka, Frank to see if he wanted to meet up for lunch. Franks immediately invites me over to Village something place in Sosua and I take him up on it.

In a nutshell we had a great time talking and I met his beautiful and lovely fiancee and he paid for my lunch at a super nice restaurant that I had no business being at. In spite of our differences we had a great time and I can tell Frank is an all around nice guy with a good heart. Next up I'll be buying sometime soon at a Mexican style restaurant in Cabarete.

Until then my fren Frank, que Dios te bendiga. :)

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
What did you talk about?????
The church and how to copy and paste on DR 1 LOL
b t w
likes.png
Way to go liked this post

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Chip was exactly as i expected--nice, friendly, articulate, funny, family oriented, and just a good guy with a big heart. I knew i would like him instantly, and i did.

One thing you can say about Chip: he walks the walk. He's consistent...which is a lot more then i can say about many people sitting around the bar right now.

One small surprise about Chip that i was not expecting...he's damn good looking! He's got beautiful green eyes, full lips, full hips, built low to the ground and muscular. If i were locked up in prison (again), and Chip was my roommate, i think he and i would make a cute couple.

just saying.

Frank

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Chip was exactly as i expected--nice, friendly, articulate, funny, family oriented, and just a good guy with a big heart. I knew i would like him instantly, and i did.

One thing you can say about Chip: he walks the walk. He's consistent...which is a lot more then i can say about people sitting around the bar right now.

One small surprise about Chip that i was not expecting...he's damn good looking! He's got beautiful green eyes, full lips, full hips, built low to the ground and muscular. If i were locked up in prison (again), and Chip was my roommate, i think he and i would make a cute couple.

I'm just saying.

Frank

My new fren, I love you in Christ, just sayin. :)

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
..and they become friends.

I finished up a little early at the Mustard Seed orphanage today and decided to contact frank12 aka, Frank to see if he wanted to meet up for lunch. Franks immediately invites me over to Village something place in Sosua and I take him up on it.

In a nutshell we had a great time talking and I met his beautiful and lovely fiancee and he paid for my lunch at a super nice restaurant that I had no business being at. In spite of our differences we had a great time and I can tell Frank is an all around nice guy with a good heart. Next up I'll be buying sometime soon at a Mexican style restaurant in Cabarete.

Until then my fren Frank, que Dios te bendiga. :)

Hold on a minute........what happened to the certifiably mad, red-headed, smelly wife with the burning bush?

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
Damn you are right Frank....He is fine.

Yea Ole Chip...first time I met him same conversation. I am sure I took the same outlook as Frank did and Chip was Chip. He hasn't changed after all these years. Evolution and Carbon Dating and I never could shake him. Still says that man walked among the dinosaurs. Nah just kidding.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Foul, foul, foul, I call foul. Leave the kids out of it, please.

Sincerely, Mamma Bear . . . .

the kids have nothing to do with it. Chip made a statement that some readers considered to be racist. others came to his defense, offering the observation that he cannot possibly be, because his wife is black. i merely wondered if those were his children. if you find anything offensive about that, in the light of the issue, than you are awfully thin skinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.