Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Great Pool Building Company

I just had a 15 X 15 infinity edge pool built by Paradise Pools and they did an awesome job! Walter the owner is American and has been building pools for over 30 years.
    I emailed him before I moved to the DR and was a little nervous about just anyone doing the work. 2 weeks after I arrived he came to look at my property and had a better idea than what i had imagined, 3 days later they started work on the pool and finished 2 weeks after that and on budget.
    I had a great experience working with him, his wife and son who were on site every day to make sure the pool was just right.
    They drove me around to get the right pool cleaning supplies and gave me a crash course on what to know about living in the DR, which was priceless!!!
    I can't say enough good things about Walter and his Company. If you need a pool restored, fixed or built look them up at: dominicanpools.com

No i am not getting paid for this! I am just a really happy customer that wants to help other people to find a good, reliable Pool Building Company in the DR!

2. Likes pelaut liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Where are they located?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

They have an office in Cabarete but also travel all over the island to do pools :-)

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cure time for concrete before tile/stone

Quote Originally Posted by Harleysrock View Post
    I just had a 15 X 15 infinity edge pool built by Paradise Pools and they did an awesome job! Walter the owner is American and has been building pools for over 30 years.
    I emailed him before I moved to the DR and was a little nervous about just anyone doing the work. 2 weeks after I arrived he came to look at my property and had a better idea than what i had imagined, 3 days later they started work on the pool and finished 2 weeks after that and on budget.
    I had a great experience working with him, his wife and son who were on site every day to make sure the pool was just right.
    They drove me around to get the right pool cleaning supplies and gave me a crash course on what to know about living in the DR, which was priceless!!!
    I can't say enough good things about Walter and his Company. If you need a pool restored, fixed or built look them up at: dominicanpools.com

No i am not getting paid for this! I am just a really happy customer that wants to help other people to find a good, reliable Pool Building Company in the DR!

Just our of curiosity, did you have any tile or stone installed at the waterline?

CC

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes tile :-)

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Reason I ask is because it is risky setting tiles so soon on new concrete. From what you are telling me, the shell did not have enough time to cure. Have a look at the link from the Tile Council of North America-

Tile Over Concrete - The Tile Council of North America

CC

8. Likes pollogringo, waytogo liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Well where the tile is the water hasn't gone on yet b/c i haven't filled the water to the top yet so i'm not worried about it, Ty for your concern though!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

what sort of money are we talking about for a 15*15 ft pool

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

$15,000.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast