Just To Be Clear...Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
We hear those same kind of comments all the time from neighbors and friends of people that have committed horrendous crimes. So what's your point?

"R"

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
well this is in reference to a thread of recent past. The moderator closed the thread and I didn't get a chance to show my support for Chip. So you had to be there. Anyway, Merry Christmas to you too.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yeah, yeah, we hear that all the time. just have the guts to say you only bear him because he simply will not go away...
:rolleyes:
he is like a family member: no one you'd consciously choose as a friend but you'll have a short conversation with them at a house party about some unimportant matter while nodding your head and eyeing the nearest exist in case they start talking gibberish again. all that while maintaining safe distance too. god forbid they grab your arm in the heat of the discourse...

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
well this is in reference to a thread of recent past. The moderator closed the thread and I didn't get a chance to show my support for Chip. So you had to be there. Anyway, Merry Christmas to you too.

How much did he pay you lol :cheeky:

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Snuff, you are missing the point. It has nothing to do with that. Chip wants the attacks, abuse and ridicule. Many of his posts are designed to stimulate the attacks. It makes him feel closer to his lord and savior Jesus Christ. Its very Christlike to stand up and take it in defense of God and the holy Roman Catholic Church.
He needs us and we serve a distinct purpose in his life. Its not personal and has nothing to do with him being a bad person or not being a stand up guy. He is here to be villified just as Jesus Christ was 2000 years ago.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The question is, why does Chip need a PR firm? Is he running for office?

This is an internet site for cryin' out loud. My suggestion to anyone who remotely gives a shyte about this, is "Go outside and live your life".

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
the question is, why does chip need a pr firm? Is he running for office?

This is an internet site for cryin' out loud. My suggestion to anyone who remotely gives a shyte about this, is "go outside and live your life".

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.