Punta Cana Barvaro area Reasonable long term 2 bedroom wanted

Sam Wilson

Nov 3, 2012
www.samwilson.com
Currently living in the Gilded Cage here at the Punta Cana resort... Restricted access and away from everything... Might as well live in Bavaro.... SO...

Looking for a 2 bedroom near the beach, reasonable rent w/ amenities... Middle range... Will be here for a long time they tell me....
If you have something interesting w/ a nice kitchen..( I like to cook and entertain) let me know.. Also needs to be good security... (i.e.: not in Veron, Playa/Bavaro etc.)

thx for your time.. captsam at samwilson dot com

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Check out Cocotal. Tons of different apts, good security, good location if you have transportation.

Sam Wilson

Nov 3, 2012
www.samwilson.com
Check out Cocotal. Tons of different apts, good security, good location if you have transportation.
Correct spelling?? And that's another thing.. Supposed to be provided a car.... Had one for 3 weeks, but the boss needs it and the one I am supposed to have is still in the shop being repaired.. (1997 Ford Excursion) Boss says I can trade that in and spend some extra cash for something else I want.. SO, looking for a car too..LOL.. thx...

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Correct spelling?? And that's another thing.. Supposed to be provided a car.... Had one for 3 weeks, but the boss needs it and the one I am supposed to have is still in the shop being repaired.. (1997 Ford Excursion) Boss says I can trade that in and spend some extra cash for something else I want.. SO, looking for a car too..LOL.. thx...

COCOTAL is the correct spelling.

Cocotal Golf - Rep?blica Dominicana

Sam Wilson

Nov 3, 2012
www.samwilson.com
Don't think too much when you get here. No one else does.
Ha Ha ha... Yes.. I grew up in the Bahamas, the USVI and FLA. Been a boat Capt. since 84, Living in the Caribbean a long time.. Thought I was low key laid back till now..... I can't get anything done here.. been waiting on Claro for 3 weeks now to install my internet.. I am sure they will come on the day I move out.... Have my Sprint locked iPhone 4s also trying to get unlocked here so I can use it.. Ha Ha Ha.... Supposed to have transportation.. (been in the shop for almost 1 year they tell me).. Promise me it is almost finished.. LOL....

palmiche53

Dec 17, 2012
Currently living in the Gilded Cage here at the Punta Cana resort... Restricted access and away from everything... Might as well live in Bavaro.... SO...

Looking for a 2 bedroom near the beach, reasonable rent w/ amenities... Middle range... Will be here for a long time they tell me....
If you have something interesting w/ a nice kitchen..( I like to cook and entertain) let me know.. Also needs to be good security... (i.e.: not in Veron, Playa/Bavaro etc.)

thx for your time.. captsam at samwilson dot com

2 bdrm @ vila birdie (cocotal) marble floors, private swpool free access to melia gaby beach - $1,000 usd x month

Sam Wilson

Nov 3, 2012
www.samwilson.com
Still Looking... Found several in Cocotal that will be worth looking at... 1 and 2 bedrooms.. Trying to Google Earth the area to see exactly where it is in relation to Punta Cana and Bavaro Beach etc. As soon as I get my car back, I will be checking them out...

palmiche53

Dec 17, 2012
Cocotal is the best non-AI but with the AI benefits. Security is topnotch and GABY beach inside the Melia is Top. GABY beach
is only 400-475 meters from Cocotal.