Gated communities in POP

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
How many "gated properties" are located in POP? Would there be a easy to find list and location available on line?
TIA for your help.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what exactly do you mean by "gated community"? there is costambar or bayardo, both with gates and guards and still anyone can enter; or star hills and the palms, with gates and guards and limited entry.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
what exactly do you mean by "gated community"? there is costambar or bayardo, both with gates and guards and still anyone can enter; or star hills and the palms, with gates and guards and limited entry.

A residential community (group of houses) whose main entrance is generally thru a "gate" and usually staffed by someone. (My best description)

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Got the information thanks to the tip from dv8. Once I googled Star Hills all the links for the other gated communties came into place.
Thanks.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
no worries. you will see that star hills, the palms and upcoming project plantation are very secure places, with large lots, large houses and rather rich people.
bayardo is in a city center, older houses, older money, very expensive because the land is scarce and the neighbourhood is limited.
costambar is the cheapest, most towards the west, on the beach.

there are some come gated communities in POP, off the main road, going towards star hills but i have never visited.

my question was more about how secure of a place you are looking for and how much money you are willing to spend on rental/purchase.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
no worries. you will see that star hills, the palms and upcoming project plantation are very secure places, with large lots, large houses and rather rich people.
bayardo is in a city center, older houses, older money, very expensive because the land is scarce and the neighbourhood is limited.
costambar is the cheapest, most towards the west, on the beach.

there are some come gated communities in POP, off the main road, going towards star hills but i have never visited.

my question was more about how secure of a place you are looking for and how much money you are willing to spend on rental/purchase.

Actually, none of the above. I'm on an assignment for someone in the states regarding gated communities in the POP area and I'm preparing for my trip in the next few weeks.