Greetings Amigos !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crockettt

Mar 3, 2013
I am headed to the DR for the first time ever. I have been communicating with 2 beautiful woman. I am looking for love and hope 1 will win me over when I visit. I can not choose between the 2 they are both so lovely. I am a blk male 43 single dad. I have given up on love here in the states. I began my search online 2 months ago. I know that when I get there it will be beauty everywhere I have read. I just wanted to narrow down the choices so I would not be running around like a horny man in a strip club. Dont want to go that route. Not going to the puta hot beds because I want a classy Mujer !
I have sent small amounts of money to these ladies so that we could talk. They both seem really genuine and I can not find any flaws in their accounts of who they are. Chat with them live alot. 1 is 32 with a hija and works as a secretary at a accountant firm. The other does not work 23 with a hijo but use to work before her hijo came.
I would appreciate any warnings and do's and don'ts. I have read this site for many weeks now but you can never know everything. :beard:

Redscot

Dec 10, 2004
I am waiting for the punchline....but don't think it is necessary. Good luck my brother, not gonna be so easy being king of the wild frontier with that start.

charlie&ziggy

Mar 1, 2009
Good Luck, I have seen a couple buddies in Love here and they are back home with nothing to gain.......Just loses. Not more I can say.... Not everyone finds love here but some do.... Listen to advice and use the head on your shoulders if you are looking for anything serious..... Lots of people here can give you good sound advice from personal exp. again good luck

Crockettt

Mar 3, 2013
So Amigos I am thick skinned , did I jack this process up already ??? Damn ! They seem so damn real and sincere ! Could it be possible that I may have got lucky and they are real ??? I see I have alot to learn ! Teach me the signs I leave next week. Maybe I should pull out and just enjoy the country first ?????:dead:

Crockettt

Mar 3, 2013
Does it count if they text me every day multiple times ??? I am hip to the game here in the states. If they come with better game then the sisters here then I am really worried ! damnit :disappoin

Don't spend a dime on them and say you have lost all your money and see how they react?!
Have you read the many posts on here from guys in your situation????!! It doesn't seem to end well...
It has been said that Dominicana's have written the book "on the game"

I guess if you don't mind being used for money it works for everyone though...

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Do not get anyone pregnant! Use your own rubbers, flush them after you use them and watch them go down the toilet.

Whats your goal, if you are a single dad, do you plan to move your family to the DR or bring the girl back to the usa? For better advice you need to provide much more info.

Crockettt

Mar 3, 2013
I forgot to say that they never asked me to send the money , I offered it ! $10 / $20 dollars here and there. Only so they could video cam with me and I could see them live . :nervous:

LifezGood

Mar 4, 2013
Well, I'm new to this site however,not new to "The Game"..... Brazil, Philippines,etc. luckily for me, I've always traveled with someone from there and was schooled on the games.

Anyway, my first suggestion would be to recruit TUBBS to go with you. You need someone who will watch your back. Getting won over is the least of your problems based on what I read. You will be won over within 30 min. You think sistahs have game in the US.... please they don't know what game is. You have not seen anything yet. In fact, GAME is probably already being played on you and you don't realize it. It's the slow long wait that will eventually get you. I'm not saying that all are about the game however, those who are not will more than likely not be found on the internet. Yes their have been a few success stories but a heck of a lot more disasters.

Do yourself a favor and read the many post on here about "The game". Wait until you get "in" .. (Smile). You remember the movie "Harlem Nights"? Remember .....> "Sunshine"? :). There you go.

My $0.02

Good luck, be safe and keep your wallet closed.

Crockettt

Mar 3, 2013
Well, I'm new to this site however,not new to "The Game"..... Brazil, Philippines,etc. luckily for me, I've always traveled with someone from there and was schooled on the games.

Anyway, my first suggestion would be to recruit TUBBS to go with you. You need someone who will watch your back. Getting won over is the least of your problems based on what I read. You will be won over within 30 min. You think sistahs have game in the US.... please they don't know what game is. You have not seen anything yet. In fact, GAME is probably already being played on you and you don't realize it. It's the slow long wait that will eventually get you. I'm not saying that all are about the game however, those who are not will more than likely not be found on the internet. Yes their have been a few success stories but a heck of a lot more disasters.

Do yourself a favor and read the many post on here about "The game". Wait until you get "in" .. (Smile). You remember the movie "Harlem Nights"? Remember .....> "Sunshine"? :). There you go.

My $0.02

Good luck, be safe and keep your wallet closed.

Ummmmm , Sunshine could have my paycheck (damn she was fine).

Crockettt

Mar 3, 2013
With all I have read and all I am reading I don't know whether to be scared or get pumped ! Geeez

Crockettt

Mar 3, 2013
They have more game than sisters in Atlanta , New York, Chicago , Memphis ??? That is impossible ! Lmao :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.