Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crockettt Hits Gold !

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crockettt Hits Gold !

I have taken all the warnings into account ! I almost decided to cancel my trip ! But , my ego kicked back in and I am going for the gold. I believe many of the men that get played are the senior citizens group ! No offense but when you are grey and using pills to bang your girl then of course you will be a meal ticket.
    I am going to keep you posted on my trip and go strong ! I will put game/survival in check when it comes to me. best believe that ! Follow my conquest live right here I will keep you all posted !

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crockettt View Post
    I have taken all the warnings into account ! I almost decided to cancel my trip ! But , my ego kicked back in and I am going for the gold. I believe many of the men that get played are the senior citizens group ! No offense but when you are grey and using pills to bang your girl then of course you will be a meal ticket.
    I am going to keep you posted on my trip and go strong ! I will put game/survival in check when it comes to me. best believe that ! Follow my conquest live right here I will keep you all posted !
    I am sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation !

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

offense taken its mostly younger people that use those pills

your five minutes of fame is almost up

4. Dislikes Crockettt disliked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

My fame is up when I fail at striking Gold in the DR ! Until then I am still in the news !

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

oh boy... this is going to be fun. a legend in his own mind. Could the name reference Sonny Crockett??? If so, this will be even better. LOL

7. Likes caribmike, Crockettt liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

You meant the 500. legend in his own mind this month And the outcome is...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnGlenn View Post
    oh boy... this is going to be fun. a legend in his own mind.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Please do tell us what happens

10. Likes Crockettt liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crockettt View Post
    The grey set using pills are far better prepared my brother. They realize that they are paying a price for the joy. The young man who thinks that they are going to bang the chicks into submission is deluded. There are 100's of tigueres within walking distance of them that can give them that. I still think this is some kind of candid camera joke......

12. Likes caribmike, CaptnGlenn liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Like I said in "last-weeks-kind-of-this-thread" there opens up one like that every week, the style, the personality displayed, over and over the same... like Groundhog Day.

14. Likes CaptnGlenn liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnGlenn View Post
    oh boy... this is going to be fun. a legend in his own mind. Could the name reference Sonny Crockett??? If so, this will be even better. LOL
    I bet you it's Davy and he's gonna have his last stand at the Alamo in Sosua. All the years back home without popola have made him think he's papi chulo. He'll die whipped by some popola and for many years to come they'll sing about his deeds.
    You go get them Davy.

16. Likes Crockettt, Criss Colon liked this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast