Crockettt Hits Gold !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crockettt

Mar 3, 2013
I have taken all the warnings into account ! I almost decided to cancel my trip ! But , my ego kicked back in and I am going for the gold. I believe many of the men that get played are the senior citizens group ! No offense but when you are grey and using pills to bang your girl then of course you will be a meal ticket.
I am going to keep you posted on my trip and go strong ! I will put game/survival in check when it comes to me. best believe that ! Follow my conquest live right here I will keep you all posted !

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I have taken all the warnings into account ! I almost decided to cancel my trip ! But , my ego kicked back in and I am going for the gold. I believe many of the men that get played are the senior citizens group ! No offense but when you are grey and using pills to bang your girl then of course you will be a meal ticket.
I am going to keep you posted on my trip and go strong ! I will put game/survival in check when it comes to me. best believe that ! Follow my conquest live right here I will keep you all posted !

I am sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation !

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
offense taken its mostly younger people that use those pills

your five minutes of fame is almost up

Crockettt

Mar 3, 2013
My fame is up when I fail at striking Gold in the DR ! Until then I am still in the news !

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
oh boy... this is going to be fun. a legend in his own mind. Could the name reference Sonny Crockett??? If so, this will be even better. LOL

Redscot

Dec 10, 2004

The grey set using pills are far better prepared my brother. They realize that they are paying a price for the joy. The young man who thinks that they are going to bang the chicks into submission is deluded. There are 100's of tigueres within walking distance of them that can give them that. I still think this is some kind of candid camera joke......

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Like I said in "last-weeks-kind-of-this-thread" there opens up one like that every week, the style, the personality displayed, over and over the same... like Groundhog Day.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
oh boy... this is going to be fun. a legend in his own mind. Could the name reference Sonny Crockett??? If so, this will be even better. LOL

I bet you it's Davy and he's gonna have his last stand at the Alamo in Sosua. All the years back home without popola have made him think he's papi chulo. He'll die whipped by some popola and for many years to come they'll sing about his deeds.
You go get them Davy. ;)

Crockettt

Mar 3, 2013
Do you remember the Rocky theme song ?? It's playing in my head right now can you hear it ?? They are chanting Crockett Crockett Crockett Crockett ! "AND DOWN SHE GOES"

Crockettt

Mar 3, 2013
Amigos ,
I have come up with a plan to test my companion when I arrive. I am going to bring some old credit cards that have been out of use for years and lay them in front of them and see what happens when I go to the bathroom or act like I forget its there. I may even plan to drop it in front of her and see if she tells me or keeps it .
I know someone will say that is dum , you will have cards all over the DR. Remember I am only going to check out 2 women I met online. :beard:

Last edited:

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Amigos ,
I have come up with a plan to test my companion when I arrive. I am going to bring some old credit cards that have been out of use for years and lay them in front of them and see what happens when I go to the bathroom or act like I forget its there. I may even plan to drop it in front of her and see if she tells me or keeps it .
I know someone will say that is dum , you will have cards all over the DR. Remember I am only going to check out 2 women I met online. :beard:

I have a better plan................
Give each of the girls a load of money............
And see if they disappear before you come out of the bathroom............

B in Santiago

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
I have taken all the warnings into account ! I almost decided to cancel my trip ! But , my ego kicked back in and I am going for the gold. I believe many of the men that get played are the senior citizens group !! No offense but when you are grey and using pills to bang your girl then of course you will be a meal ticket.

Absolute Dumbest thing I've ever read. But yeah, by all means keep us posted.
We want to be smart like you.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hey, I resemble that remark! I think we should consider "laying" some bets down on our Gringo friend. Wham, bamb, thankyou mam. Pay up Jefe!

LTSTeve

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
A girl doesn't have to be a thief to take your money. They have better, proven, sustainable ways to get your money. Even those that leave you without a dime in 3 days, in their minds they are not being mean to you, they think they're just giving you what you came looking for.

There are 100's of tigueres within walking distance of them that can give them that

and with bigger.......understanding of the rules

Crockettt

Mar 3, 2013
Ok , I new someone would say that was dumb ! I will not be losing nothing but gaining knowledge ! These are old cards that aren't in use and haven't been in years. Don't even bank with them type cards.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Crockett:
You are giving these women way too much credit for being clever. They usually are not that subtle. They will be respectful until they realize you are only interested in one thing, their minds. Play hard to get. Listen to their questions. Look into their eyes and show a real concern on your face. You will be able to tell when she has something important on her mind. She will flutter those big eye lashes and then ask you the big question. When would you like to meet her family? Now you are notice that there will be no S-E-X until that transaction happens. Bring enough credit cards for everyone to have one. Especially the Aunt who has her eyes on you (Dominican Cougar). Buenos Suarte and I sincerely mean it. As a precaution, if you need the phone number of the American Consulate let me know.

LTSTeve

Status
Not open for further replies.