Where can I buy cheapest 8GB flash drives?

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
In the island (not online), where's the cheapest I can buy an 8GB USB flash drive?

Thanks.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Did you try your local computer stores? I went to one computer store in Moca and they pretty much had many "old" off-brand parts for decent price. If you are not looking for specific branded thumb drives, ie, HP, Sandisk and Samsung, or larger then 16GB+. You can get off-brand Made in China thumb drive cheap, not worth time and hassle of bringing in from State.

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
Thanks.

How much more or less would a cheap 8GB USB drive cost? I went to pricesmart and they're quite expensive.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Thanks.

How much more or less would a cheap 8GB USB drive cost? I went to pricesmart and they're quite expensive.

Define expensive and how much you would be looking to spend and maybe someone can point you in the right direction. Location would probably also be of help. I've even seen them sold in pharmacies they're so easy to get...

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Thanks.

Don't go to big name chain store...
Just ask for local computer store that sell new/used computer and parts. If you live in any city, big or small, they should have at least one that has computer parts and USB drive you are looking for. If your city doesn't have one tell me where. I'll open a business on a side and keep my wife busy.

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
Thanks again.

I'll be buying about 5 of them, so I'm thinking less than 350 (around $8-$9).

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Thanks again.

I'll be buying about 5 of them, so I'm thinking less than 350 (around $8-$9).
I am not Dominican computer part expert but what you are asking for is a US prices. I know there are slickdeals that might let you have one for like $2.99 but realistically if you want to buy from fast shipper or go to local electronic places to pick on up. It's going to cost you at least that much in US even for a off brand. Without knowing how much your local store would like to sell you 5 for how much, I guess it's your call to get it in US or not.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
I just had my boy pick up new power supply and I had him pick up flyer. $350 rd for 8GB. Calle Salcedo 150 Moca. 809-578-1723.