Permanent residency renewal

May 22, 2006
This year I need to renew my Permanent residency. The process has changed? Now I need to do again the medical
exam? This is some new requirement? Somebody know how much time will take to that? Thanks

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
I hope someone who has done the renewal recently will provide what additional changes have been made ...

yopote

Jan 22, 2012
no answer

I guess the same question is always asked who know? jejej

This year I need to renew my Permanent residency. The process has changed? Now I need to do again the medical
exam? This is some new requirement? Somebody know how much time will take to that? Thanks

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002

Do us all a favor and go to the archives where you will find that that the subject of residency renewal, medical exams, etc, etc. have been discussed at such length that neither you or others who come after are going to get much of a response.

Search the archives. Whatever anyone knows is there.

Jan 27, 2011
legal info regarding visa/residence

Last month there was a Q & A forum at The Meeting Place in Puerto Plata. The two attorneys were from Guzman Ariza law firm and they posted on the website Meeting Place Puerto Plata a summary of their remarks and information. You can get to it through the website -- click on the information section

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Last month there was a Q & A forum at The Meeting Place in Puerto Plata. The two attorneys were from Guzman Ariza law firm and they posted on the website Meeting Place Puerto Plata a summary of their remarks and information. You can get to it through the website -- click on the information section

Looks like that applies more to the initial application for residency than it does for renewal. This thread is about renewal.

http://meetingplacepuertoplata.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/DR-Residency.pdf