mars and venus funny friday

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Funny, but so true!

I was determined to translate this one sentence AnnaC had trouble with on Page 2.

la pregunta yo te asia es que me traga un radio sidipley si puedes si tienes otra pregunta llamame

Chirimoya's comment helped a lot in figuring it out.

"R"

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Domincan "Spanish" is always a challenge but never a road block to sankyville. No one ever accused these women of having high IQs just being smart enough to get $$$$$$$$$$$ from your pocket. Buyer beware.

LTSteve

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i knew sidi already. just goes to show that a stupid person can even misspell a two letter word :)

glad i only found that old thread now. i would not have appreciated this kind of spanish before. really, makes me wonder, what kind of a woman you have to be to want a boyfriend/husband who is this dumb and uneducated? really, like AZB said, are our standards this low? and don't give me the pathetic argument that love is more important. it is not. i would not be interested in any kind of the relationship with a primitive gorilla like that...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
i knew sidi already. just goes to show that a stupid person can even misspell a two letter word :)
i would not be interested in any kind of the relationship with a primitive gorilla like that...

So you are saying that someone that can't spell a word in a foreign language is a stupid gorilla? ;)

Writing as it sounds makes total sense to me now because the letter C doesn't sound the same as in Spanish or even Italian. SI? :laugh:

Anna.....always defending dumb gorillas

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
no. look at the thread, those were emails from dominicans. these dumb idiots cannot spell in their own language.

Last edited: