Our Lady of Guadalupe, Calle De La Loma, Cabarete - Mass Schedule

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
I am seeking information from anyone who has attended this church what the usual mass times are. The last time we were over there the office was closed and there is no posting of the mass times. It is really new so it isn't listed on any web sites or pamphlets. Anyone know or has been there yet? Even a phone number would be helpful. Thanks for any info.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Call the parish in Sos?a, the pastor of Our Lady of Guadalupe lives in that rectory. Can give you the telephone number tomorrow when in office.

Rosss

Jan 22, 2007
I am seeking information from anyone who has attended this church what the usual mass times are. The last time we were over there the office was closed and there is no posting of the mass times. It is really new so it isn't listed on any web sites or pamphlets. Anyone know or has been there yet? Even a phone number would be helpful. Thanks for any info.
Can you tell me where Calle de la Loma is situated?

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
Coming from Sosua, it runs south or a right turn off Calle Principal, across the street from Ocean Dream plaza on the west side of Cabarete enroute to downtown Cabarete. Just after Linares and the Dollar Store. Coming from the east or through Cabarete, it is the first official street on the left after the Banco Popular Plaza and Freddy's Ferreteria. It is before Linares and the Dollar Store. It is a very busy corner and it is marked. The Church is quite a ways up on the right side and before the Dream Project School. It is also the El Choco road.

La Profe_1

Oct 15, 2003
That would be great if we can even get the phone number. Thank you in advance.

The telephone number of the parish in Sos?a where the pastor of Our Lady of Guadalupe lives is 809-571-3390.

La Profe_1

Oct 15, 2003
The telephone number of the parish in Sos?a where the pastor of Our Lady of Guadalupe lives is 809-571-3390.

La Profe_1

Oct 15, 2003
Thank you so much! Even going through the new phone book I wouldn't have found it because there is nothing even saying Sosua.

You're welcome. I'm not sure who the pastor is now, but the priest who was pastor last summer speaks English.