Manure Spreader For sale or Trade

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Thirty year old Manure Spreader, Made in Russia. Said to have been produced in the Far East during the Cold War. I believe it; she leaks. She squeeks. And she moans. Used for several years in Russia before being smuggled into Sosua/Cabarete via Aeroflot. Of questionable pedigree. Appears to have been worked hard. Things are loose, parts are hanging, and things no longer fit together correctly.

Apparently it was pampered by various previous owners over the years, but requires tinkering and lots of lubrication in order to get her going. Once warmed up, however, the engine hums along nicely. However, the engine tends to break down a lot; very temperamental internal parts. She doesn't work like she used to, but when she does work, my god, she can really sling the crap for amazing distances.

I am hoping to trade her in for something more reliable and trustworhty. I really don't want her hanging around and getting in the way. Seller is very motivated, and, well, because of the current economy, it?s a buyer?s market right now for good, used manure spreaders.

I might be willing to trade her in for a newer model, something more trustworhty, requiring far less maintenance, and not made in Russia. I don't want any more East Bloc equipment; I have my doubts about their quality, reliability, and maintenance.

I would prefer a motivated buyer to relocate the manure spreader far away from the north coast. I might be willing to trade her in for a nicely maintained hedge trimmer?provided that it's been looked after, in good working condition, and does not make too much noise. My hearing has slowly deteriorated over the years as a result of being exposed too Russian made equipment.

Location: currently being stored in a condo in cabarete, but i?m willing to deliver her across the island by donkey if necessary. Ps. Pet monkey (also made in Russia) can also be thrown in to sweeten up the deal. Pet monkey is potty trained, but will bite if not fed regularly. Pet monkey sometimes climbs the walls and screams at passing strangers and bites visitors if not given enough attention or food. This can be controlled by crushing up sleeping pills and Ritalin and placing them inside peanut butter sandwiches and feeding recipe to pet monkey.

Sincerely, frank

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
Looking for the perfect Dominican girlfriend to marry.

believe it; she leaks. She squeaks. And she moans. I am hoping to trade her in for something more reliable I might be willing to trade her in for a newer model, something more trustworthy
Used for several years in Russia before being smuggled into Sosua/Cabarete via Aeroflot
Apparently was pampered by various previous owners over the years She doesn't work like she used to, but when she does work, my god, Location: currently being stored in a condo in cabarete, but i?m willing to deliver her across the island by donkey if necessary screams at passing strangers and bites visitors if not given enough attention or food. This can be controlled by crushing up sleeping pills and Ritalin and placing them inside peanut butter sandwiches Ps. Pet monkey can also be thrown in to sweeten up the deal Sincerely, frank
After sleeping on it...I decided to keep her and rebuild her.:D

Frank
984d1362151512-do-dominican-women-make-good-mothers-url.jpeg