Status
Not open for further replies.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
wkk6lz.jpg

Custom T-Shirts (Sizes M, L, XL) for when you get frustrated with the Dominican bureaucracy or EdeNorte/EdeSur...or any Ede...! Inbox me for details.

[Update] Mediums are all gone. L and XL available. $20US.

Attachments

• drlogo.jpg
    drlogo.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 82
Last edited by a moderator:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
photo.php

Custom T-Shirts (Sizes M, L, XL) for when you get frustrated with the Dominican bureaucracy or EdeNorte/EdeSur...or any Ede...! Inbox me for details.

Bummer. I take a medium. Large might work though.

Posting a direct link to a photo on Facebook will return an error for most people.

I reposted it on tinypic.

wkk6lz.jpg

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Okay, today I encountered another reason to wear my t-shirt (not at the time).

A friend was robbed and since he is unfamiliar with the process I decided to help him. We went to the police station to report the theft from his house. After a 10 minute discussion the police office tells us to go to the fiscal (district attorney) because it needs to be reported there first.

We drive to the fiscal only to discover that today is her day off. No one else in the office can take the report. Come back tomorrow, please.

So we'll go so we get the police report. But how in Lord's name does this country ever expect to catch someone when the system is "out to lunch", my friend asks. I had a shirt in the trunk and instead of answering...I just showed it to her.

Laughter ensued!! At least she has the right sense of humor to live here. Sheesh!

Gitana-

Jan 13, 2010
I tried to PM you twice but for some reason it did not work.

I want one! I was looking for something to gift my friend who lives there, some thank you token of sorts and this is perfect.

I guess he can wear a large, how do I get it?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
wkk6lz.jpg

Ok You all now where to buy if interested.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.