Any one stay at the Bahia Blanca in Rio San Juan (North Coast)

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Looks good online and sounds good via trip advisor, but would like to know if any has stayed here recently. thanks

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Never stayed there.... its a great location, views, etc.

The quality might be commensurate with the price, (I have looked inside the rooms)

All of RSJ is nearby... walking distance.

In that area, Los Gringos is an alternative (more remote) or La Catalina in Cabrera (no beach)

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Ive stayed there several times. The rooms are big, but very basic...no a/c or TV. The corner rooms (near the small beach) have an awesome view...the others probably do as well, but I've always had a corner room. The staff are nice, food is good and the price is right! And as mentioned above, the location is excellent.

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
Ive stayed there several times. The rooms are big, but very basic...no a/c or TV. The corner rooms (near the small beach) have an awesome view...the others probably do as well, but I've always had a corner room. The staff are nice, food is good and the price is right! And as mentioned above, the location is excellent.

I stayed there a few years ago and agree with DavidZ. I also went by there about 3 weeks ago and it looked pretty quiet. Not sure if anyone was there or not, but all the laundry (sheets, bedding etc.) was hanging in the open air patio near the lobby. (A great place for drying things but not exactly what I would like to see coming out of my room.)

bob

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
We stayed there 3 or 4 years ago. There was no electrical power in the evening. The rooms at the end facing the water have a beautiful view. And you should bring your own pillows. The ones in the room were not nice. However, the location is awesome.