Playero Now Has A Coffee Shop

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
It is on the entrance side of the Orange booth. I am not a coffee drinker so didn't investigate the coffee options, but in passing I could see a large variety of high-calorie sweets.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
can anyone tell me the point of that counter where you have to point at suncreamor whatever, surely there are more expensive things than suncream on the regular shelves

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
can anyone tell me the point of that counter where you have to point at suncreamor whatever, surely there are more expensive things than suncream on the regular shelves

yeah, that bugs the hell out of me...and you have to pay seperately. I assume it is all Playero so, as you say, what is the point??

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007

Those items behind the counter like cosmetics are or at one time the most stolen items so you pay at the counter before leaving the store.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
used to be sausages in tesco(most stolen item uk), wont they just steal something else if they cant get what they want

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Iced Coffee Soon

They got Iced Coffee?

Not yet, but soon.

I asked the owner of Playero if they plan to offer iced coffee and tea in the new coffee shop and get this reply: "

Of course!!!!!iI am also waiting!!!!they promised it for Monday, yes LAST Monday.....still waiting....but sure they are coming.....</pre>

Aug 21, 2007
Not yet, but soon.

I asked the owner of Playero if they plan to offer iced coffee and tea in the new coffee shop and get this reply: "

Of course!!!!!iI am also waiting!!!!they promised it for Monday, yes LAST Monday.....still waiting....but sure they are coming.....</pre>

Makes me happy! I will wait.

Lindsey