United Deals?

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i thought i read somewhere that United was offering deals from newark from around 250. I cant find that price on line....any leads? Dont wanna fly from LGA.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
yeah i should have saud ufly ewr as well as i live in joisey city.ewr is expensive righ now tho...i kinda wanted to go back soon.was just down there for 2.5 months and am miserable being back.keep an eye open for EWR if u can an PM me if you find anything decent

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Are you flying in SDQ? I doubt you will see a price that inexpensive from the NY/NJ Area. Normally Jet Blue is the least expensive out of JFK, but you can go out of Newark.

LTSteve

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Went on line and cheapest price one way on Jet blue from EWR is $194, round trip 444.00 into SDQ. This is just after Easter rush is over. That was the cheapest price of any airline. JFK to Samana Wednesday to Wednesday $389.50. That $250 you saw was probably one way on United/Continental

LTSteve

Last edited:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
o normaly trael this time of year and find good deals A friend of mine told me the price hike are due to the sequester ie US. but oooh....i wouldnt want to be in santa samana again....i like the beach quiet..ish, U as there for navidiad and jan 21 and new years. CRAZY!!!! I just dont know why LGA is so afordable and EWR so expensive

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
It depends where the airline hub is. Jet Blue's is at JFK and the prices are better out of there than LGA or EWR. They have more gates and it is reflected in the pricing.

LTSteve