Nice Video of Jarabacoa- sell job

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/096ghC84VNU?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Shows a lot of what you can do in Jarabacoa

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
If there would be CEPM instead of EdeNorte, a real good (bilingual) school (or is there one?) and Internet as stable as here in PC, I would move to Jarabacoa tomorrow :)

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
If there would be CEPM instead of EdeNorte, a real good (bilingual) school (or is there one?) and Internet as stable as here in PC, I would move to Jarabacoa tomorrow :)

There are two bilingual schools, Jarabacoa Christian school, and Doulos Discovery School. Both are of the religious nature and if I was going to recommend one I would probably recommend Doulos as it is American accredited, for what that's worth. I know chldren that go to both and they are bi-lingual. Both have Websites. Our school is for the poorer folks in Jarabacoa but since we have a number of students that performed very well at the regional student academic Olympicsc I think we are doing fine. My internet is pretty stable but not that fast. Others that require it more business can comment.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Edenorte isn't as bad here as other places, two decent bilingual school, and we have stable 8mb/1mb DSL from Claro.

Jarabacoa is an excellent place to live. We have the best weather, IMO, on the island.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
"...stable 8mb/1mb DSL ..."

Jarabacoa 1, Pueblo Bavaro 0

In my corner max = 4mb/1mb from Claro.

Can one walk into the forests without barbed wire fences all over, or is it the same there? Are there tracks to walk?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
"...stable 8mb/1mb DSL ..."

Jarabacoa 1, Pueblo Bavaro 0

In my corner max = 4mb/1mb from Claro.

Can one walk into the forests without barbed wire fences all over, or is it the same there? Are there tracks to walk?
There are fences like everywhere else.