Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 6 month old neutered male kitten to give away

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Weare indeed heartbroken, but it appears we have to give away ourbeloved six month old kitten. Maz is pretty much pure white andthe most lovable kitten ever. We have had him since he was fiveweeks old and have become very attached. He is neutered and hashad all shots up to date. We have the vet card and all info. Weare moving a couple hours from here and the place we are moving towill not allow animals. It has been a tough decision as thiscat has been an absolute god send for our kids.....for all of us. Hedoes not go outside at all. We are hoping that someone iswilling to give him a loving home. Of course we have all theamenities for him, food, litter box, toys, and even extra food. Weare in the Bavaro area right now and need to find a good home as soonas possible. [/FONT]

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Photos will have a better response.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

unable to attach photos
    Last edited by Mamajava; 03-18-2013 at 08:47 PM. Reason: attachment of photos won't work..;(

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

You have to upload them to a site that hosts them!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

not very computer literate, so not sure how that works.. I'll see if I can figure it out. Thanks

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

You can upload your kitty to tinypic or photobucket.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

http://i.imgur.com/mwgOJw2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/n5VBd96.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/neMJ2ir.jpg

I believe I actually figured it out. Hope they work. Mi esposo was a great help! Thanks.
    Last edited by Hlywud; 03-19-2013 at 09:12 AM. Reason: fixed the url

8. Likes DOMINCAN JOE liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful cat, I am sure someone will be along to take care of him. Do you have a time limit? Would hate to see it put into boarding.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

We will have to move within a couple days....it was unexpected to be so soon and we thought the cat would be able to come. We just found out we can't take him and are having a difficult time with this. Our only other alternative is to take him to the vet and hope she can find him a home, but I really want that to be a last resort. Thanks for your comments, Givadogahome.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest, if he never goes outside I'd just take him with, who is going to know? If you are then asked to get rid, play ignorant and then make moves to find a home. The landlord does not need to be inside your home, at all, so.......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast