D.r. Women and stupid men

Status
Not open for further replies.

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
I feel sorry for you men that are so so wrong about d.r. Women. I have a women from the d.r. Now.i am not a smart man. I own a 18 wheeler in the states. I make good money not great. I am 50 plus yrs. Old.in a little good shape. Not real ugly but not really good looking. For the past 4 yrs. I been with a d.r. Women. She is much younger than me. She thinks i make 300dls a week. For the 1st yr. I sent her 50dls. A mo. For her cell to text me. She worked at a big hotel and know many man from other countrys with much more money and younger than me. When we go out everyone looks at her. She is 5'8",125lbs.,long black hair and a body wow. It took me 2yrs. To get her to leave a 2000peso a wk. Job. So she could better her life. She has a 4yr. Degree,finished hairdressing school,babber school,cooking school,still goes to english class,ect. The 1st yr. I meet her i put 2000dls. In her back to hold for me yes it is still there.i send her 60dls. A week for food,ect. Yes i pay for my apartment 220dls. A mo. Plus luz,ect. 4 yrs. She never ask for nothing but my love. Oh yes i hiered a p.i. From s.d. To get fotos,ect. Nothing.lol her uncles mother family all like me much.(no money to them).i am here now san predro been for 4 mos. Every morning breakfast cooked everynite a great massage. I am living a dream. Why because i never acted like i am all that. You can not give money to girls in hopes of love.they will look at you like you are stupid and want more. Anyways their a good and bad women every were..

Dec 26, 2011
True. There are some good Dominican women. Not all bad. Very true. Sometimes the disparity in cultural references and intellect presents a challenge in these relationships. But from reading your post it seems that won't be an issue. Very happy for your success.

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
Wow yes very true what bad women to want a better life. Oh and 4 yrs. My women never asked for a visa. I asked her why last month. Answer she never wanted me to think that is why she is with me. She said if i wanted her to come to my country i would ask her. Dude i thought just like u for so so long.

Dec 26, 2011
Many are after your green but most are after their own green as in card

I genuinely believe, based on experience, some enjoy and appreciate the company of a foreign man. But what are they prepared to give? As in, capable of giving? What do they bring to the relationship? Have they ever seen a friend or a family member in a healthy long-term relationship to even know what that entails? "Long black hair and a body wow"? Is that enough? For some it will be. For others, maybe not.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
I said many and most but never said all. Congradulations on finding a good one.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I genuinely believe, based on experience, some enjoy and appreciate the company of a foreign man. But what are they prepared to give? As in, capable of giving? What do they bring to the relationship? Have they ever seen a friend or a family member in a healthy long-term relationship to even know what that entails? "Long black hair and a body wow"? Is that enough? For some it will be. For others, maybe not.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jzzGjCmABzw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Apr 13, 2011
Sometimes it is easier to share stories or warn guys about the tactics of the crazy chicas, because they are very much out there on the hunt - and their "game" is not recognized by many foreigners, because the traps are laid out with more patinece (and the stories are more interesting).

There are some stories of good relationships - and every once in a while, the threads about relationships that have gone well do come up from time to time - and balance out the cray stories (but sometimes the crazy stories can be more fun, especially when you see how often it really does happen).

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
So so true. I thought that too. I talked about that with her at the begining. That is why she started all those classes. This is my girl now. 4 yrs. English, cooking school wow now she can cook real food lol. Massage school wow at nite a think i am dreaming. Saloon and baber school if something happening to me she can get a ok job..but the most she bring to the table she showed be honest,trust,sharing feelings and talking about feelings. She now understand banking,she went to school and got her driving lience. What man as more you ????

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yes, you found a good lady. we heard about her from few other guys on dr1 and nothing but words of praise. she is truly a miracle and a treasure.

wait.

:devious:

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
Very very true before my girl. I know every game and wow you are right they are smart (women). That is why for years i did not trust her. I was so sure all women are looking to get over on us. I have never even been married lol

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Sometimes it is easier to share stories or warn guys about the tactics of the crazy chicas, because they are very much out there on the hunt - and their "game" is not recognized by many foreigners, because the traps are laid out with more patinece (and the stories are more interesting).

There are some stories of good relationships - and every once in a while, the threads about relationships that have gone well do come up from time to time - and balance out the cray stories (but sometimes the crazy stories can be more fun, especially when you see how often it really does happen).

i beg to differ. the stories are as old hat and tired as they come. zero creativity. Ray Charles could see them coming. the problem is that every fool gringo thinks he found the only good girl on the island. his girl is different, by her own admission. she is not like the scammers, including her mom, sisters, abuela, and primas. noooo...she is different. they are so lucky , in that this special girl was never taken, and was just waiting for them to arrive. these rubes need to get a clue. i picked up on Dominican female scams in my first week here. know how? i simply asked myself an elementary question; how is it that every woman i have met before has a birthday tomorrow?

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
I agree with you. Every friend i have has the best women. And i look at there women and dont see what they see. But over 4 yrs. Waiting for her to **** up lol i only have d.r. Friends all know my women. Go out to bars with her uncles. If all these people all these yrs. No one would get mad ay her and tell me something bad about her. Some of her friends hit on me. If they could say anything bad they would love too. I played and been in all the scams. I am from boston and grew up hard. I really think she is real lol

Apr 13, 2011
I did not mean that the stories the girls use on the guys are more interesting, because many of the games are the same.
I meant the stories posted on DR1 about relationship "problems" are typically more interesting to read than the "everything is great" stories.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
i beg to differ. the stories are as old hat and tired as they come. zero creativity. Ray Charles could see them coming. the problem is that every fool gringo thinks he found the only good girl on the island. his girl is different, by her own admission. she is not like the scammers, including her mom, sisters, abuela, and primas. noooo...she is different. they are so lucky , in that this special girl was never taken, and was just waiting for them to arrive. these rubes need to get a clue. i picked up on Dominican female scams in my first week here. know how? i simply asked myself an elementary question; how is it that every woman i have met before has a birthday tomorrow?

JeJe..I like the part.... just waiting for them to arrive...where were you all my live sucka??? I am (by many girls definition) a good looking guy, charming the ladies long time...with my sleek grease latin lover's charm...but I dont believe for one second that some tall hot girl is going to do all that for me. May be if reincarnate in my other life...ups.. thats another thread.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I agree with you. Every friend i have has the best women. And i look at there women and dont see what they see. But over 4 yrs. Waiting for her to **** up lol i only have d.r. Friends all know my women. Go out to bars with her uncles. If all these people all these yrs. No one would get mad ay her and tell me something bad about her. Some of her friends hit on me. If they could say anything bad they would love too. I played and been in all the scams. I am from boston and grew up hard. I really think she is real lol

i wish you all the best. always remember to rent a furnished apartment, so, in the event you break up, she does not get the king sized bed and your hand made bookcase.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I did not mean that the stories the girls use on the guys are more interesting, because many of the games are the same.
I meant the stories posted on DR1 about relationship "problems" are typically more interesting to read than the "everything is great" stories.

oh, you can always expect 'everything is great" stories. that is until the guy finds out that Fausto the motoconcho, the only guy she trusts to ride her around, is really her marido, and he just brings her to the home so he can case the joint for security deficiencies.

Apr 13, 2011
oh, you can always expect 'everything is great" stories. that is until the guy finds out that Fausto the motoconcho, the only guy she trusts to ride her around, is really her marido, and he just brings her to the home so he can case the joint for security deficiencies.

:) Now I want to find the thread about "Fausto the motoconcho guy" - starting with how the guy was just the chica's friend at first, then he was over for meals, then after the foreign guy rented an apartment, he was always coming over, then he was "staying" in the extra bedroom, etc, etc

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
Many friends like you. Good looking charming,ect. These are the men i have know fear of taking a girl from me. Why because. Most not all. Live there lifes on looks and charm. They have many women and a women that wants those men. Would not me the women i would have. Me i respect work very hard. 12yrs army 3rd degree black belt. And always speak the truth. Grow up hard in boston. I had to grow up with personality. I could not get by on looks lol sometimes wish i could lol i she some of the hot sexy girls my friends pick up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.