Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default D.r. Women and stupid men

I feel sorry for you men that are so so wrong about d.r. Women. I have a women from the d.r. Now.i am not a smart man. I own a 18 wheeler in the states. I make good money not great. I am 50 plus yrs. Old.in a little good shape. Not real ugly but not really good looking. For the past 4 yrs. I been with a d.r. Women. She is much younger than me. She thinks i make 300dls a week. For the 1st yr. I sent her 50dls. A mo. For her cell to text me. She worked at a big hotel and know many man from other countrys with much more money and younger than me. When we go out everyone looks at her. She is 5'8",125lbs.,long black hair and a body wow. It took me 2yrs. To get her to leave a 2000peso a wk. Job. So she could better her life. She has a 4yr. Degree,finished hairdressing school,babber school,cooking school,still goes to english class,ect. The 1st yr. I meet her i put 2000dls. In her back to hold for me yes it is still there.i send her 60dls. A week for food,ect. Yes i pay for my apartment 220dls. A mo. Plus luz,ect. 4 yrs. She never ask for nothing but my love. Oh yes i hiered a p.i. From s.d. To get fotos,ect. Nothing.lol her uncles mother family all like me much.(no money to them).i am here now san predro been for 4 mos. Every morning breakfast cooked everynite a great massage. I am living a dream. Why because i never acted like i am all that. You can not give money to girls in hopes of love.they will look at you like you are stupid and want more. Anyways their a good and bad women every were..

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

True. There are some good Dominican women. Not all bad. Very true. Sometimes the disparity in cultural references and intellect presents a challenge in these relationships. But from reading your post it seems that won't be an issue. Very happy for your success.

3. Likes Castle, london777 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Many are after your green but most are after their own green as in card

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow yes very true what bad women to want a better life. Oh and 4 yrs. My women never asked for a visa. I asked her why last month. Answer she never wanted me to think that is why she is with me. She said if i wanted her to come to my country i would ask her. Dude i thought just like u for so so long.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rogerjac View Post
    Many are after your green but most are after their own green as in card
    I genuinely believe, based on experience, some enjoy and appreciate the company of a foreign man. But what are they prepared to give? As in, capable of giving? What do they bring to the relationship? Have they ever seen a friend or a family member in a healthy long-term relationship to even know what that entails? "Long black hair and a body wow"? Is that enough? For some it will be. For others, maybe not.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I said many and most but never said all. Congradulations on finding a good one.

8. Likes pollogringo, waytogo liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pollogringo View Post
    I genuinely believe, based on experience, some enjoy and appreciate the company of a foreign man. But what are they prepared to give? As in, capable of giving? What do they bring to the relationship? Have they ever seen a friend or a family member in a healthy long-term relationship to even know what that entails? "Long black hair and a body wow"? Is that enough? For some it will be. For others, maybe not.
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jzzGjCmABzw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Super Moderator DR1.com

10. Likes pollogringo liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes it is easier to share stories or warn guys about the tactics of the crazy chicas, because they are very much out there on the hunt - and their "game" is not recognized by many foreigners, because the traps are laid out with more patinece (and the stories are more interesting).

There are some stories of good relationships - and every once in a while, the threads about relationships that have gone well do come up from time to time - and balance out the cray stories (but sometimes the crazy stories can be more fun, especially when you see how often it really does happen).

12. Likes Conchman liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

So so true. I thought that too. I talked about that with her at the begining. That is why she started all those classes. This is my girl now. 4 yrs. English, cooking school wow now she can cook real food lol. Massage school wow at nite a think i am dreaming. Saloon and baber school if something happening to me she can get a ok job..but the most she bring to the table she showed be honest,trust,sharing feelings and talking about feelings. She now understand banking,she went to school and got her driving lience. What man as more you ????

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, you found a good lady. we heard about her from few other guys on dr1 and nothing but words of praise. she is truly a miracle and a treasure.

wait.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast