How to contact SKY TV ?

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Please somebody tell me how to contact Sky Tv to repair a breakdown in their services. They give a number of 809 560 9842 but all that happens is that some stupid cow prattles on in horribly distorted spanish, even my
Dominican wife couldn't understand her. Our original Authorised Distibutor's phone is disconnected!
We live in Las Terrenas.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Their callcenter is in Mexico. I used to have Sky, and they do have problems with the audio coming from their callcenter. Wow, I thought they would have fixed that by now!. It's hit and miss, sometimes the audio is ok, sometimes it's too low, sometimes it's distorted. Besides, the agents obviously have a typical mexican accent. There's no other number I know of. Just keep trying.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
There is a number you can push to get an English speaker or just stay on the line and someone will pick up. If you want an English speaker ask for one. The first number is correct. I have had to call that number a couple of times recently and got my problem solved. You have to listen and be patient.

LTSteve

Gitana-

Jan 13, 2010
After the second pause press "8" for English.

I need to get away from the computer today. Can you believe I called the number? I wanted to hear the Spanish speaking cow. :squareeye:

After that it will ask for your account number, I obviously didn't have one so I pressed 0# twice and it connected me with somebody who speaks English.

Off to get a life now.

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Thanks all, I eventually got through to 200 1010 and they're putting it right.