Relationships O-M-G

cairotaxi

Dec 17, 2012
:eek:gre: Reading these posts>> really a mixed bag with this group.Sometimes I laugh and other times I shake my head in wonder.Some folks are rather witty with words and humor. Sounds like the men folk are really down on the DR women which I get to a certain point;no one wants to be used. I hate to stereotype anyone as I'm a minority myself,black American female. Anything people like me should be aware(beware) of when it comes to DR men?

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
Same like the women, men want a way out and use you to get it.

There are good people down there but the chances of them being single is not too high.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
No difference. They work the same as the girls do. The goals are the same and the outcome is usually the same.

cairotaxi

Dec 17, 2012
Men and women!The place or country or one's color or nationality may play a major or minor role in the relationship but it could be re-enacted in any location,probably.Relationships may be wicked or beautiful,painful or happy.When they are good they leave good memories.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
The men are like keyboards, some can be used to write poems, others have space-bars that should be used.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
The men are like keyboards, some can be used to write poems, others are like space-bars and should be used.

Reason for edit: Typo, ironic.

cairotaxi

Dec 17, 2012
I so do not want to be a female version of a play-ah though in fantasies it does bring out some measure of satisfaction.I think I'm more in to poems at this point in my life. Done with the bars,um,space bars.

cairotaxi

Dec 17, 2012
There must be something exciting about DR males and females or maybe it is just the differentness of a new culture which seems spicy,exotic and a bit sexy.Is it the heat or the water?Is it the language,is it a look? I will have to close my eyes or get the stars out of them,not be reeled in by soft spoken words in an accent. But I have to admit,the Latin/Caribbean men are very appealing and know how to work their charm(s). I just have to remember,take care,bumpy road ahead.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
There must be something exciting about DR males and females or maybe it is just the differentness of a new culture which seems spicy,exotic and a bit sexy.Is it the heat or the water?Is it the language,is it a look? I will have to close my eyes or get the stars out of them,not be reeled in by soft spoken words in an accent. But I have to admit,the Latin/Caribbean men are very appealing and know how to work their charm(s). I just have to remember,take care,bumpy road ahead.

Many people would classify Dominican men as............"grand parleur, petit faiseur." or
.......... "all talk, no action." or "all hat, no action."
You get the picture?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
first thing you need, cairotaxi, is to learn to use space key after each comma and period, ok? then we can start talking about poems :)

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
If you hear the words" Mi Amore te quiero" than excuse yourself pretend you are going to the ladies room and head out the back door. This is roughly translated as" you are my green card".

LTSteve

cairotaxi

Dec 17, 2012
I enjoyed the blog about Sanky Panky men. What a great heads up. I have no clue what "Sanky Panky" means though I understand the concepts explained. Is it code? Is it slang? I get it>> that Sanky Panky men are Oscar winners, don't fall for sweet words and remember you may be his ticket out if you allow it.

cairotaxi

Dec 17, 2012
Principe Azul Search

:eek: OOOOOooopps. Chris, you are amazing. Someone remembered. No. Never found. Will keep fond thoughts where they belong. Sometimes fantasy is better than reality.