Starting a new life.

Stepha228

Mar 22, 2013
I live in a neighborhood that is full of gun shots, gangs, drugs, rape, etc. I totally understand the distaste of forgeners into your country, yet if they are educated, proficient in the language and have the better of all people's interest, it should be a sweet good deal all around, right?

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
So many posts in such a short time, I would love to visualize the OP. Steph do you have a link to your fayboo you care to share?

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
So many posts in such a short time, I would love to visualize the OP. Steph do you have a link to your fayboo you care to share?

myspace-comments-alien-computer-typ.gif

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
can someone explain what this post is all about? i have a vague feeling i should be entertained here yet the words do not seem to make enough sense?

Stepha228

Mar 22, 2013
can someone explain what this post is all about? i have a vague feeling i should be entertained here yet the words do not seem to make enough sense?

This post is about me moving to the Dominican Republic.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
This "Space Cadet" :alien::alien::alien: makes "Mountain Annie" seem NORMAL!
She will self destruct before long!
Read Her While She's HOT!
Cris Colon
I will sorely miss her, makes my job very easy !
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
ps., Steph", any apartments vacant in your neighborhood?
Sounds like I would really be at "HOME" there! :bandit::smoke::hurt::bandit:

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
how many threads is it now from steph on I'm moving to the DR....We get the picture You Are Coming

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Mmmmmmm .... an expat life in "paradise"!

Let me see if I can summarize the arguments "others" have made, both for and against, before the crowd appears.

(This is about becoming an expat, NOT specifically about the DR, so no one should take any of the video comments personally.)

---------------------------------------

The argument for jumping right in (slick, professional production)
Islander Hottie Wife, Caribbean Life and Dream Job | EX-PATS Ep. 2 Preview | Reserve Channel - YouTube

The argument for exercising caution (folksy, not so slick/professional production)
Moving to Latin America: A Gringo Warning - YouTube

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Mmmmmmm .... an expat life in "paradise"!

Let me see if I can summarize the arguments "others" have made, both for and against, before the crowd appears.

(This is about becoming an expat, NOT specifically about the DR, so no one should take any of the video comments personally.)

---------------------------------------

The argument for jumping right in (slick, professional production)
Islander Hottie Wife, Caribbean Life and Dream Job | EX-PATS Ep. 2 Preview | Reserve Channel - YouTube

The argument for exercising caution (folksy, not so slick/professional production)
Moving to Latin America: A Gringo Warning - YouTube

Major, the folksy guy should be a MUST SEE for every Stepha in the universe.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
First off, it is not foreigners that spoil this place, it is the natives. Secondly, the foreigners also try very hard to rape the country and so it does suffer a little, but we are not responsible for the sorry state. Thirdly, spaced out deluded people are always welcome, and so please never think you are not welcomed with open arms. I am sure you will be well taken care of, no worries.
Enjoy, we await your arrival.:ninja: