tourist visa extension is physically in same paper that overstay penalty paid bill?

rubenpriego

Feb 28, 2011
As for legal matters I need a visa extension, I am wondering if that extension comes in the same paper that authorities give you when you pay your overstay penalty.
Maybe you get two papers? the overstay penalty paid bill and the tourist visa extension?
Or just you get the penalty bill with the new date of expiring visa?

I say all of this because if I have to show my visa extension I dont wanna show that I was overstaying in the country ...

BTW, to give some useful info, Veron migration office does not do that, as some people said here ... We asked there and said that right now "they just give info, dont make any kind of papers ... or at least this one". So you have to go to SD ....

Thanks folks.

rubenpriego

Feb 28, 2011
Just pay your penalty when you leave!

Sorry legal matters.........

You dont get much the situation I see ... Before leaving I have to get an extension of the visa, and for that I have to pay the penalty before! And I dont want or I need the papers to be different ones, not same paper.
If for a legal matter it is not much nice to show your legal visa in a paper which says that you were without visa before ...