Pasola for rent anyone?

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Would anyone by any chance have a pasola (aka scooter) they'd be willing to rent until mid June? Or a used one in good condition for sale? I've gone to the dealers but am not interested in spending over 60,000 pesos for a less than 3 month solution and with the temperature starting to rise, I'm starting to get desperate! And before anyone starts on the risks of the roads in this area, I know them very well. I've only got a 2 minute ride to work that's getting to be tedious (and sweaty) on foot or bike...

Anything between Higuey and Bavaro is welcome. Please PM me.

Thanks!

viajero05

Apr 22, 2013
Pasola for Rent

Would anyone by any chance have a pasola (aka scooter) they'd be willing to rent until mid June? Or a used one in good condition for sale? I've gone to the dealers but am not interested in spending over 60,000 pesos for a less than 3 month solution and with the temperature starting to rise, I'm starting to get desperate! And before anyone starts on the risks of the roads in this area, I know them very well. I've only got a 2 minute ride to work that's getting to be tedious (and sweaty) on foot or bike...

Anything between Higuey and Bavaro is welcome. Please PM me.

Thanks!

You could get one at Plaza Bavaro, they are rent a car and pasola, too.

Reynaldo 809 787 5785, uno de los representantes..

Last edited: