Dentist in Santo Domingo

Crytonb99

Jan 25, 2010
I too am very interested in this. Anyone know any good reptupable dentists in the capital. Preference of those english speaking dentists.

Crytonb99

Jan 25, 2010
I e-mailed the company this morning mentioned at the start of this thread and this is their reply. Let me know what you guys think.

Good morning Cryton,

Our prices for dental implants are 1300 USD. This price includes Surgery, Dental Implant (titanium grade V, european or USA brand), Abutment, temporary crown or bridge, and final crown/bridge.

Our prices for a single extraction its 150 usd
Prices for Filling (anterior) 80 usd
Filling (posterior) 120 usd
dental cleaning 60 usd
dental whitening 300 usd

For your safety we can say about us that we are a team of Medical doctors and dentists from USA and Europe, and Certified Active Members of the US American Dental Association (ADA) , and American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. All products we use in our clinics meets FDA and ADA requirements.

We offer free consult, diagnosis, xrays and free pickup from hotel/airport.
and 5 stars hotels from 76 USD /night taxes included.

Any other questions just call us at 1-800-751-9070 or 1-809-435-4512
or visit our website at Hispadent Turismo Dental Implantes Dentales Republica Dominicana | Inicio

Dr. Jose I. Alonso

Manager/ Propietor

beastwood

Jun 30, 2011
Had a root canal done over 3 months and 4 or 5 visits. Doctora is a private one up in Villa Mella, Sto Dom Norte, my wife's family has used for years. Office was a little low brow compared to in Boston (this is barrio land not the colonial zone), .but at the time I had no dental insurance so, facial pain and my wallet said ...oh well. Medical tourist here I come.
result, my Tufts educated Regular dentist said she did a good job, and 9 months out still seems perfect and pain free.

my Villa Mella root canal price? $140 all in. In Boston without insurance this would have been $1400, and even the deductible with insurance is north of $350 with the dental plan I now have.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Run that against the Cibao Clinic..... thery seem to have a stellar reputation

Dental Cibao Spa is top shelf, first class. If you don't mind a 2 hour bus ride from Santo Domingo and a five minute walk you can't go wrong with Dental Cibao Spa. I am in the process of getting some work done and for me it is worth the bus ride. You can take either Caribe Tours or Metro to Santiago and walk from there.

Dental Cibao Spa - Medical & Dental - Santiago, Dominican Republic.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Salud Bucal in Naco is good, have had a root canal and crown there. much cheaper that what was quote above. 809-566-7892

oldave

Jan 31, 2018
Contact Info?

Had a root canal done over 3 months and 4 or 5 visits. Doctora is a private one up in Villa Mella, Sto Dom Norte, my wife's family has used for years. Office was a little low brow compared to in Boston (this is barrio land not the colonial zone), .but at the time I had no dental insurance so, facial pain and my wallet said ...oh well. Medical tourist here I come.
result, my Tufts educated Regular dentist said she did a good job, and 9 months out still seems perfect and pain free.

my Villa Mella root canal price? $140 all in. In Boston without insurance this would have been $1400, and even the deductible with insurance is north of $350 with the dental plan I now have.

you got an address and contact info for that dentist? I need an implant