Weeeeepaaaaa!

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
I'm here, flew in last night. Got a decent place to stay but it wont last long so I'm still on the hunt for apartments. Good friends are good friends. His neighbor is out of town so they're letting me stay at their place for a few days until I find something that is suitable for my situation.

Seen some crazy **** already as expected, this is the Dominican. I was here about a year and a half ago and things went up I see!!! Hay dios mio. Pues, es la vida.

See you Santiagueros around!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
have fun and report frequently. i think you may be a good replacement of yabadabadu (RIP) with your views on more simple and modest lifestyle.

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
Avenida Estrella Sadhala y Penetracion. Circa de Lovato Gas.

Just temporary though but I like it. I went to POP today to Confresi Beach it was nice. Since I got here yesterday the only money I've spent so far is the $10 entrance visa. Very nice to have good friends.

Anyone near me?

Gurabo444

Nov 1, 2009
Hey I know of a place in the outskirt of town in Gurabo, is pretty cheap, and you'll be close to ruta G. Let me know via PM if you're interested.

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
Hey I know of a place in the outskirt of town in Gurabo, is pretty cheap, and you'll be close to ruta G. Let me know via PM if you're interested.

Left POP a little while ago got a damn good sunburn though and it wasn't even too sunny!

I'd have to see it but seems like it may be a little to far is it is on the outskirts of Gurabo. I'll give you a shout on here in a day or two when I get a cell phone.

The Dominican is how I say it, always have and always will. I hardly ever use the Dominican Republic unless I'm being proper.

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
Who moved this to North Coast obviously wasn't paying attention. I LIVE IN SANTIAGO WHICH IS CENTRAL! I was VISITING POP.

I think it fits in Living even better but whatever.

Damn rain pretty much put a damper on my day today. I have no transportation so I'm walking everywhere and I really dont want to walk around in the rain. I guess I'll stay home and play saxophone...

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
You have only spent the $10 entry fee so far? You must be very charming!
Enjoy your trip.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i know a saxophone player in santiago. he played at my sister in law wedding :) maybe you should consider that? lots of fancy folks who pay good money to a good musician :)

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA more votes que cura.

Today I went to La Lomo in the mountains, we pretty much went up as high as we could go. It is my buddy's daughter's birthday. (Crazy english possessive right there).

I don't like the fact that everything is closed but its alright since I live close enough to El Supermercado Venezuela.

I'm still looking for apartments if anyone has leads, it has been pretty tough to find anything with the holiday.

You think that sax player is up to teaching a bit? I'm pretty decent but have a damn hard time playing merengue and bachata I'm so used to R&B it is kinda of hard to get out of that box.

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
Can we move this to Central or Living?

So, I moved into Hoya Del Camito. I'm paying RD$4,000 a month with everything included. Came with a TV, fridge, bathroom, bed, fan, lights, and a few other things. Did I mention food too? Pretty cool to have good friends. I'm really close to the basketball court which is awesome. I have internet but it is pretty slow so I'm trying to upgrade it. Trying to find a job now which I think is going to be the hardest thing to do.

Pues, yo tengo hambre, adios!