Its Snowing

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
According to a post on facebook...

It's SNOWING in Isla Saona!! Largest drug bust this year at over 1900 kilos of cocaine. Isla Saona is closed until further notice :(
So much for the tourist trips for a while!:chinese:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
So who to believe? The article says they captured the people that came in with the drugs...so whoa re they looking for? The people who were supposed to receive it maybe? I liked the comment of the DCND chief who says one of the people has already been in jail SEVERAL times for the same crime.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
"...already been in jail SEVERAL times for the same crime..."

...maybe he just was released after serving his latest 10 yr sentence, NOT.

That really says a lot, so typical again.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
maybe they closed off the island not to chase the narcos but to throw a big party? you know, they are all old friends, since they have met so many times before. they invited lindsay lohan and cracked open few bottles of ron. semana santa, you know. hoy se bebe. y se fuma!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
maybe they closed off the island not to chase the narcos but to throw a big party? you know, they are all old friends, since they have met so many times before. they invited lindsay lohan and cracked open few bottles of ron. semana santa, you know. hoy se bebe. y se fuma!

I heard Charlie Sheen is in town as well.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You Are ALL Mistaken!!
Drugs into, and out of, the DR are Waaaaaaaaaay DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Pichardo" said so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I think this is all part of the Isla Saona Drug Dealers of the Caribbean Tour. They try to make this tour as realistic as possible. We had to sign the waiver before boarding the bus. This tour was worth every penny. The party on the beach was ........

LTSteve

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
I have to wonder how this would have all came out if they found this when the isle was full of tourists during the day:eek: