Looking for cheap used golf cart

Feb 2, 2013
Hi guys, anyone knows where I can get an electric golf cart real cheap? It can be broke, worn out, smashed up, does not really matter as I plan to rebuild it and pimp it anyway, and will spend money on replacing the stock parts and paint it (thinking matte black all over and oversize tires, switch the window to a buggy style, etc.). Preferably a Club Car Precedent.

They keyword is cheap as I will rebuild it! I am in Punta Cana so closer to here helps. If anyone has something old sitting around that they want to get rid of or know a dealer who buys the worn out ones from golf courses and might have what I am looking for then pls PM me - any ideas are welcome.

I might want two.

Cheers!

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
Good luck with finding a cheap one in any condition, the batteries alone cost $US1200 and you can only buy them in Santo Domingo. Auto Haus used to sell Club Cars in Punta Cana but they've been closed a while now. You could try talking to the mechanics at say Cocotal golf (underneath the club house) they might be able to help you find something.

Or place an advert on the public ad board (if it still exists) in Puntacana Village opposite the airport, it's a long shot but that's where the majority of golf cart owners live.

There's a place in La Romana on Santa Rosa that sells golf carts, they might have some junk ones.

Or keep looking on anuncio.com http://www.anunico.com.do/anuncio-de/autos/vendo_carrito_de_golf_yamaha_negociable_-1076786.html

Carros de golf in Casa de Campo at the bottom of this page CARROS DE GOLF CLUB CAR YAMAHA O EZGO en La Romana

good luck!