Looking for Russian tutor/teacher Please

arg1118

Mar 11, 2010
Hello,

I apologize if this is not the correct place to post this. I will be moving back to Santo Domingo soon and I am interested in learning Russian. If you know of anyone who might fit the bill please send me a message.

I did look at some of the local Universities etc but I am interested in learning from a native speaker and I need someone who can work around my schedule.

Thanks in advance for your help.

ARG

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
in case you needed help PM me. my russian is poor but i can do this much :)

arg1118

Mar 11, 2010
Thanks dv8... I will try to set something up there. I appreciate the help. I will try to contact someone there but if I can't figure it out I will reach out to you as my Russian is non-existent.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think you should be able to register with some help from google translate. then just make a post in english since you need a russian person who speaks english as well. put your details there (email or phone number) and you should be good to go.
from what i could gather they have plenty of active members. not all of them are in DR thou.

registration is on the very top, to the right.

jorge molina

Apr 5, 2013
I'm in the same situation here, going fto work 4 months in Santo Domingo. I don't want to stop studying Russian but I've just started taking lessons so not real fluent here. Any good language academy where I can continue my studies in La Capital?.

REALLY INTERESTED!