Idea from all your threads

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
What You guys think. NOT a Joke. Why do I not start a P.I. Company for men from other countrys.I have many all my friends are D.R. Most are hot girls and the rest are cops.The girls tell me in 3 to 5 days they will know everything about any women here. The cops tell me the some. Will get pic.,etc. For the small fee of ???.You will know the truth may NOT like it. What do You guys think ???

Omar_NYC

Mar 22, 2013
That's pretty sad that men and women would have to resort to that.

But... if DR law is anything like US law about marriages and a spouse needs proof and reason for dissolving the marriage, then this should prove lucrative.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Been done. PI's are all over the DR.

I recall Chip has a buddy who is a PI.

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
Tons of them.

HUM Than why wouldn't these men just pay someone now to make sure..Than pay alot latter. I paid some people to do it with my girl years ago..We laught about it now..She understands and said it was smart of me, many many bad women here..Oh yes she is Dominican. Any good D.R. women would understand..

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
HUM Than why wouldn't these men just pay someone now to make sure..Than pay alot latter. I paid some people to do it with my girl years ago..We laught about it now..She understands and said it was smart of me, many many bad women here..Oh yes she is Dominican. Any good D.R. women would understand..
Maybe because some men don't need to because they KNOW their GF before she becomes their wife?

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
Maybe because some men don't need to because they KNOW their GF before she becomes their wife?

Yes understand we are still learnig many things about each other and going on 5 yrs. I just asked her to marry me 12-25-12. But at 1st I wanted to know because I am not here all the time and sooo many bad women..Like someone wrote every man thinks he got the one and only good women..I did NOT want to be one of those men ..It is on me I seen so many women that are pure evil..

Omar_NYC

Mar 22, 2013
I think one would know within the first hour of dealing with someone if they're not what you're looking for. Someone can only BS for so long.

It's bad to walk into something with insecurities, and it will probably get worse if they're not settled sooner than later.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"BillyBoy", no need to hire a "PI", she IS out to take you!
There is "No Fool like An Old Fool", except "Young Fools"!
If you are not living here with her, you will go nuts when you are out of the DR,with jealousy.
AND, for good reason.
A long distance relationship is not a relationship at all.
Please keep us posted, we want to say, "We Told You SO!" when you get taken!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Omar_NYC

Mar 22, 2013
If you are not living here with her, you will go nuts when you are out of the DR,with jealousy.

Not necessarily.

The one I'm talking to in DR lives there, I live in New York. We talk very regularly via text. She gets ****ed when I don't answer a message for a long time, and I understand her. If one must question each other's trust, it's dead before it even took off.

If either one wonders what the other is doing, you're already questioning loyalty. And well... Why waste each other's time if that's the case?

Circumstances are what they are. If it really becomes an issue, might as well let it go or do something about it. But why dwell on it making things more difficult than they are as it is?

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
AND, for good reason.
Maybe. The most sweet Alida and I went 5 years LD.

Maybe the OP doesn't trust her because he's been a bad boy himself while away. You know, projection.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
We can't talk about trust when one person lives here and the other in NY or whatever, and they have never lived in the same city, let alone the same country. No matter how sad it is, it's a fact proven ad nauseum that many girls in DR are looking for a foreigner for all the reasons we already know. So why should you trust her right off the bat?. That's like buying a house through a verbal contract. I'm not saying you necessarily need a PI, but you do need to do your homework. Gringos need to learn that spoken words hold no value down here. Stop trusting people just because of what they say, please. Use logic and common sense. It's not your home turf, so don't expect to play by the same rules as back home.

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
Been done. PI's are all over the DR.

I recall Chip has a buddy who is a PI.

# Proof that a Sankie is unfaithful
# Proof that a spouse or partner is unfaithful
# Proof that a friend or business associate is dishonest
# Missing friends or relatives
# Lost or stolen property
:bunny: Contact http://www.dr1.com/forums/members/chip.html
private-investigator.jpg

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
We can't talk about trust when one person lives here and the other in NY or whatever, and they have never lived in the same city, let alone the same country. No matter how sad it is, it's a fact proven ad nauseum that many girls in DR are looking for a foreigner for all the reasons we already know. So why should you trust her right off the bat?. That's like buying a house through a verbal contract. I'm not saying you necessarily need a PI, but you do need to do your homework. Gringos need to learn that spoken words hold no value down here. Stop trusting people just because of what they say, please. Use logic and common sense. It's not your home turf, so don't expect to play by the same rules as back home.

WOW wish I could write good like you or even spell good.. That is exactly the thinking I have thanks

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
AND, for good reason.

I am sorry I am not a good writer..I meet her here 4+ years ago.Then we started texting talking,ect. I have a place here the past 3+yrs. and yes in my name..I have to go back every 3 mos. or so to check on things(usa) I am not a jealous person at all..I want her to go out have fun enjoy life. If she finds someone so be it..(hope not) It was at the begining I did that I saw so many bad women..(PI) you are right very right on a lot of your thinking.. I figured I did NOT have the one girl that is good..After almost 5 yrs. I may have her..It is very hard to be with someone for 5 yrs. and NEVER have a bad feelilng in your gut..I have had those feeling many times and they were right..Not with her ???

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
CCCCCC My son, my sons mother, my good friends, all said the same thing as you and many other posts say.. I lost my mind lol.. Now 4+ yrs. latter my son thinks shes the bomb , my sons mother can NOT beleive she is still with me..They meet in D.R. 2yrs. ago and talk on facebook all the time..Had many friends come to D.R. to see me and they all say she is real.. I always ask her way she is with me I still give her very little money..Just for her schools here wicth do NOT cost much, maybe 2000pesos a mo. I did buy here a 2 yr. old scooter this year $1000us. Many she has some big plan I can NOT figure it out.. The money I have is in me and my sons acct. I have maybe 10000US in bank here in both our names.She can take anytime.Its been in acct. for over 2 yrs. she has never took out a dime..I figure I owe her that if something upon to me..I really think she is a good women..This is from a man with NO trust in people..

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
I think one would know within the first hour of dealing with someone if they're not what you're looking for. Someone can only BS for so long.

It's bad to walk into something with insecurities, and it will probably get worse if they're not settled sooner than later.
YES I said many years ago I would never just settle for someone because I was lonely..So untill now I never have..I even had a list of what I wanted in a relationship..My girl for 5 yrs. has giving me more than I even knew could me giving to someone...

Omar_NYC

Mar 22, 2013
YES I said many years ago I would never just settle for someone because I was lonely..So untill now I never have..I even had a list of what I wanted in a relationship..My girl for 5 yrs. has giving me more than I even knew could me giving to someone...

I've been dealing with the one I'm talking to in DR for eight months now.

She has a couple of "what-if's" to settle if she wants me to take her serious, let alone tie myself down to her at all. And while she does this, I can "clean my own house" in the meantime as well. Even if everything about her checks out in the next two years, my current living situation couldn't accommodate her and her two kids.

But in the end.... If nothing else comes of it, there's always the memories of the good, sweet times we had together. I can always take those with me to the grave.

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
What You guys think. NOT a Joke. Why do I not start a P.I. Company for men from other countrys.I have many all my friends are D.R. Most are hot girls and the rest are cops.The girls tell me in 3 to 5 days they will know everything about any women here. The cops tell me the some. Will get pic.,etc. For the small fee of ???.You will know the truth may NOT like it. What do You guys think ???
It is not just the girls who profit from the gringo sucker's cash, it is their families, husbands and boyfriends. A foreigner who comes between Dominicans and a chance of earning easy money may not stay healthy for long.