sosua during the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

dom

Jun 1, 2011
i have grown up in sosua, from beeing 15 years old until my late 20ies now i live in a different town.
that said today i drove tru sosua, what you see is sad and disgusting.
i have no interest whatsoever to destroy tourism or anything else, i life from the tourism industry, but this just has to be said, because it is just unacceptable of what has become of my "hometown"

apart from beeing a town without any traffic or police control whatsoever, it is dirty, the roads are a mess, motoconchos and gringos driving like they please and no one could care less, unless there's a buck to be made while making it look like your trying to solve any of the problems.

today it was amazing, i haven't seen so much white and black foreign trash at one place in my life.

not much to say about the dominican and haitian hookers, which i have to say all look as if they are high on crack or coke or sick of AIDS, at least they look like it, take your chance and get a combo, loose all your money and get AIDS

the much bigger problem right now seems are the 'kind' of foreigners that walk all around the town.
one would have tought that after the mess the germans made in la mulata (who are free in fact), the dominican police would be taking more care of keeping sosua 'clean', apparently it is just not as lucrative to do so, or it is just easier to just sit and do nothing, who knows.

big tattooed white guys like you see them in these jail documentaries, fat drunk Europeans sitting at bars all day, the black 800 us monger guys who come here for 1 week with 800 bucks to screw what they cant apparently afford to screw back in the US, i felt as if i was driving tru the deepest ghetto, i just could not spot any burning trash cans today, i guess its because of the warm weather.

now before all this scum used to just vacation here, but as it seems more and more sosua is growing to be the hotspot to retire under the coconut trees for all sorts of ex convicts, motorcycle gangs, pimps and hoes, who would have thought.

to any tourist, who isnt looking for some cheap crack whoes, go somewhere else, sosua sucks, take your 800 bucks, all your tattoos and go to Thailand or stay home, stop polluting the town of sosua with your miserable lifes, and stop opening businesses with your attitude of, this town was just waiting for me to come and open a bushiness, idiots, you will run out of money, sooner or later, you are not smarter then everyone else, you are probably even dumber as you still keep trying what has been tried and failed soooo many times before.
and guess what, who knows how many guys have already tried to built something with the girl ur ind bed with right now ??

i guess thats it for today, dominican goverment must take action, it can be done, it must be done !!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
You have it backwards brother, Sosua does get polluted by anything, it is what it is because of wht it already has.

curious29

Sep 20, 2012
its like Pattaya in Thailand - magnet for world's finest scum ;-)

yet, you can eat good Italian pasta in Sosua/ for 200 pesos, which is good deal

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
how could you tell from driving through that these people you alegedly saw were living here

Salsafan

Bronze
Aug 17, 2011
@Dom: At which time did you visit Sosua? To me Sosua during the day is a sleepy little beach town.

bdablack

Jun 30, 2011
Every Dominican woman I meet online tells me she is alonewith no boyfriend or husband. Mostly allof them have children but will have sex with me as long as I give themmoney. How can every woman be alone andbe prepared to screw me for my money. Itsounds to me that the problem is not foreign men but Dominican men. Your women are for sale and most of the timethe women tell you that the father does not support his childrenfinancially. That is why the ugly guywith his $800 can give a Dominican woman RD$1,500 and have sex with her for thewhole day.
<o:p> </o:p>
It?s time to have a conversation with you male Dominicancountrymen. Tell them to care for theirwomen and support their children. Then youmay see less and less of the Gringos and other foreigners. Let?s face it, the Dominican Republic is notthe cleanest place with a reliable electrical grid, with quiet towns and citieswhere honesty abounds and women dress modestly and are immune to the lure ofthe American dollar and all young girls are seeking higher educational pursuitswhile all the men are shinning examples of manliness.
<o:p> </o:p>
Mr. Dominican, foreign men are not the problem and if they alldid leave and take their money, your life would be even more miserable than itis now.

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
Hey DOM lighten up, it's all good now, CC was only there for SS, he's back in SD now, go back and take another look, I am confident it is back to it's "estado criollo"!

g'luck

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Dom:

Don't hold back. Let it out. Sosua has been this way for not only years but at least over a decade or more. Samana Santa brings out all of the worst of Sosua. Unfortunately, since prositution is legal I don't see the DR Gov. stepping in and doing much. Sosua reminds me of the pirate town of Port Royal where debauchery rained supreme. Eventually due to an earthquake much of Port Royal fell into the sea and is still underwater to this day. I don't think there is much of a chance of this happening to Sosua but I don't think that much will change in the near future either.

LTSteve

cjp2010

Mar 25, 2013
Wow all the attacks on Sosua these days. And some people thought I was on the attack.

OK, I do agree with some points on things, but like I always say you have to take the good with the bad. If you think there is more bad than good you should be the one to leave.

I live in Sosua and I love it. The difference for me is I'm not always hanging out in El Batey. There is more to Sosua than El Batey, though most tourists probably would never leave it.

In Sosua I can head over to El Batey quickly and mingle with other expats whenever I want but I can also stay in my own community and mingle with Dominicans all day long. It's not a big city, but it's not an empty town. For me it's the best of both worlds.

Maybe I could find the same in some other places in the DR but I found it here and I'm happy with what I found. In a short drive I can be in Puerto Plata where there is more shopping or in Cabarete where it is more tranquil.

Everybody knows the so-called "problems" Sosua has and has had for a long time. None of this is new stuff. But if this stuff wasn't here attracting those horrible tourists then there wouldn't be anything here to attract anyone and the town would essentialy close down.

We really can love Sosua for what it is, the good and the bad and we don't have to play with the prostitutes to do it but we also don't need to ship them off to another town. If we did that Sosua would be out of business and for me that would be a shame.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
OP: my hometown changed also. So I moved to where I felt more at home and never complained about it.

I suggest you do the same.

Thank God the Fat drunken white gringos are from Europe. I have never ever seen a fat Gringo from the US...

Wait a second- why does it matter where they are from? And why is it so bad they are fat?

Ah, yes thats right- Fat people does not deserve to live. Thank you for reminding me of these facts.

Btw, Dom did you find your Mother, Sister and Gay Brother when you where driving thru Sosua looking for the Aids ridden whores??!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
WHERE, Do I Begin??????????????????????

I haven't been to Sosua for 4 months, until last week, and THAT's the day "DUMB" decides to discover his "ROOTS"!
I love Sosua, but then I put "Pattaya Thailand" on the "Sex Tourism Map" forty years ago!
Glad he got a good look at my "Tats", that's "Tats" (Tatoos), not "Tits", but I'll let him see those on his next trip!
"Dumb", I "resemble" your remarks!
Were you back looking for your "Papi", or just a "Papi Chulo"????
It's so sad when a person will never know their birth father!
Have you tried "Fabu"???
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Don't MESS With SOSUA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

American Gallego

Feb 21, 2013
big tattooed white guys like you see them in these jail documentaries, fat drunk Europeans sitting at bars all day, the black 800 us monger guys who come here for 1 week with 800 bucks to screw what they cant apparently afford to screw back in the US, i felt as if i was driving tru the deepest ghetto, i just could not spot any burning trash cans today, i guess its because of the warm weather.

WOW what a comment, I say I am a bit offended at this Dom. What exactly would you like a "fat European" to do in the Dominican Republic expect to drink and sunbath? Its not like there is much else to do there if you are just visiting for a week or two. As far as the "black 800 us monger guys" heh cant even begin to tell you how wrong that sounds.

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
the much bigger problem right now seems are the 'kind' of foreigners that walk all around the town.

Keep up the good fight, but I don't expect any of this to change anytime soon. In fact, with the proliferation of forums dedicated to mongering in places like Sosua on the Internet, Youtube vids glorifying sex tourism in Sosua, cheap flights out of NYC, and the demise of other mongering locations like Rio (when Club Help closed), I fully expect Sosua to continue trending in this direction.

Olvidado

Jun 19, 2012
Just came back after 2.5 months visiting in South America...what you say can be said about a lot of places I saw. No government will take action because government is part of the problem. We are going trough a period in human existence where our animal traits has taken over our spiritual ones. Forums like this one allow us to hide, but they will never take the place of a good friend or companion... I can see you have probably insulted a lot of people here as they are responding with hate. I do not have the answer, in my case, I just help a little, and try to associate myself with what is noble instead of what is immoral, but one can not ignored the fact that a lot of children are going to eat today in Sosua because of those there with 800 bucks; our sad but truth reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.