In need of Civil engineer

brittopher1

Apr 11, 2012
I am looking to have a well installed to fill a rather large lake as well as a septic tank and bathroom built and installed.

Does anyone know of a reputable engineer? Preferably one which you have personally used or know someone who has procured their services in the past.

The work will be done in Cabarete.

Thanks in advance for your responses!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
PM Chip! A US trained civil engineer, this is right down his alley!

grumpy

Sep 22, 2013
I'm a Civil Engineer, I'm just nowhere near reputable.

Edit: whoops, sorry! A bit late!

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
google Eriberto Polanco... several friends have used him and are extremely happy with his work and his service afterwards. Good prices as well.

BelgianK

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I read your post without noticing who had posted it.
When I read the "I'm NOT Reputable" line, I thought to myself,
"Finally" Chip has posted SOMETHING "TRUE"!!!!!
I should have known better!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCC

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
Civil engineers in dr. Jajajajaja. I would be willing to bet thats who commits all the suicides here. Based soley on personal observation.

grumpy

Sep 22, 2013
I read your post without noticing who had posted it.
When I read the "I'm NOT Reputable" line, I thought to myself,
"Finally" Chip has posted SOMETHING "TRUE"!!!!!
I should have known better!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Mr CCCCCCCCCC if I've learned anything in the short time I've been on this forum is that I want nothing more than Civil Engineering in common with Chip...right?

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Mr CCCCCCCCCC if I've learned anything in the short time I've been on this forum is that I want nothing more than Civil Engineering in common with Chip...right?

Wow these cryptic posts can really confuse people.. what about someone that's interested in hiring chip for something civil engineering related? How would they know if he was reliable or not, I have met with him and so far everything seems legit, admittedly I won't have any work for a few years while I save up for the construction but if there were any issues with service providers I really wish they would be addressed publicly rather than through encoded messages.

I have watched complaints against service providers pop up and disappear on a regular basis here and it's so hard to know what the real scoop is sometimes.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have said, MANY Times, that I would hire chip to build, and supervise, ANY, building construction here in the DR!
Just don't ger him started on "Obama", "The church", and ESPECIALLY, "Abortion",
or having his wife check his girls to see if their hymen was still "unbroken"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
I have said, MANY Times, that I would hire chip to build, and supervise, ANY, building construction here in the DR!
Just don't ger him started on "Obama", "The church", and ESPECIALLY, "Abortion",
or having his wife check his girls to see if their hymen was still "unbroken"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Why would someone looking to hire an engineer care about any of that stuff you mentioned?

Why would someone looking to hire an engineer care about any of that stuff you mentioned?

I won't hire certain people or support places if I know they are creeps, horrible to their workers, abusive, racist etc..
So really his views could sway people to not want him to work with him. I do come from a very PC place so if you don't you may not understand that.
Many people I know will not support people based on their views.
For instance many people will not buy Barilla Pasta now b/c of things the CEO has said recently. I am one of them!

That being said I like Chip even though I agree with nothing the guy says and I would hire him because I believe he would do a good job.
I am sure I could even hang out with him and have a good time.