Having baseball withdrawal

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
First MLB season in the DR and we are going thru major withdrawal. We live on the norh coast,- no access to cable. Dish network satellite is fine but NO baseball (well, an odd game or 2). For years we bought MLB package but Dish does not offer it. Do not have enough internet speed to stream games on the computer. What do all you baseball fans do in MLB season????

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Where are you located exactly? That way, people living near you can chime in...

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
We get quite a few games here at Jose O'Shay's. We have dish network, Sky, DirectTV, and cable. What game you looking for?

Frank

arg1118

Mar 11, 2010
I just moved here from NYC and have seen every mets game..... just use MLB.tv. I got the basic package and it's $20 a month and i get to see every mlb game for every team.

Good luck and go Mets!

sgtjosephmiller

Jan 7, 2012
well in santiago astor cable has like 3 games on everyday and there usally yanks and boston games and wind cable here offers the baseball package like direct tv.i don't know if you live en puerto plata but the cable sucks over there.try getting in contact with claro i know the offer tv services now and tricom

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
We live in Abreu,- whch is near Rio San Juan on the north coast. No cable services here. Dish satelite very good here but sans baseball. Will talk to Claro. Looking into Sky.
Thanks for ur replies!