2175_zpsf199382b.jpg

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I KNEW I liked your STYLE!
Thanks for the pictures.
Made me wish I was younger.
Now all the women can be angry with you for a change.
Are you 100% sure you are NOT chip's long lost twin brother?
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005
BILLYRAY is having a good time. What's wrong with that? Keep on keeping on BILLYRAY!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Now that "BillyRay" is at the helm, I can retire!
He taught his girlfriend how to "SCUBA", I always like girls that can "Go Down".
He has two girls together, not bad "BR", but,"Two's Company", "Three's a Crowd", and "Four's an ORGY"!!!!!!!!!!!
I suggest adding some lesbians to your "Crew"!
"Double EVERY ONE's Pleasure"!!!!!!!!
Other than that, "U Da Man"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wanna Share "A$$"ets sometime?????
The "Tourch" has been passed!
"The "KING" is Dead :dead::dead::dead:, Long Live The KING!" :bunny::bunny::bunny:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Robert, just go into the DR1 Archives, pull out ANY of "AZBs" rants about "Barrio Rat Hookers" in the DR, and post it here.
We "Old Timers" won't read it,we have his "Mantra" memorized.
AND, tell him I'm still waiting for his "Indo/Paki" dinner!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I just made the picture of the two girls together, a "STICKY"!
They have the most beautiful teeth I EVER come across!
What's the best way to clean a keyboard????
The screen was easy!

Last edited:

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
It's actually nice that someone is posting pictures of themselves on this site, a good sign his intentions are good ones.
Many wont as they know they are full of crap and someone will know them.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That's why I never post on the site.
Oh, and the "Statute-Of-Limitations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
As someone said here, "No Pictures???...then it Never happened" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
So I guess we're all full of crap except for the few who have posted pics!:D

Last edited:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
We've been all over the place the past month, and several times there have been a lot of expats around us. I usually end up wondering if I "know" one of them from DR1. In the old days there was the media gallery, and people posted their pics there.

Last Friday we had lunch at Tipico Bonao on the Hwy [had only been at the other one before], and Mr. AE commented that the place was filled with foreigners. I hadn't noticed, but when I looked around it was almost eerie. Few Dominicans. Mostly foreigners.

Oh, and the BEST bread I've had in DR - their ciabatta is to die for! We also bought some to go.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Come to think of it I've never seen a picture of you! :)

Yip, and never will, I do not trust people, I wouldn't even open a Facebook. The Internet is dangerous place to trust people. The few that know me in person is sufficient.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
We've been all over the place the past month, and several times there have been a lot of expats around us. I usually end up wondering if I "know" one of them from DR1. In the old days there was the media gallery, and people posted their pics there.

Last Friday we had lunch at Tipico Bonao on the Hwy [had only been at the other one before], and Mr. AE commented that the place was filled with foreigners. I hadn't noticed, but when I looked around it was almost eerie. Few Dominicans. Mostly foreigners.

Oh, and the BEST bread I've had in DR - their ciabatta is to die for! We also bought some to go.

I was fortunate that I found it one time in la Sirena.I bought all the ciabatta rolls that were left!